Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

So, I see you like dragons?

Anything goes!
Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

So, I see you like dragons?

Post by Digitlanalog »

Since it hasn't been mentioned, I figured I'd be the first to say it looks like some of us here have a dragon problem..
:shock:
Yup, Dragons.
So, what is it that attracts you to it? Catching the ( ? ) Eggs? The adorable babies? Breeding your own? or do you feel the urge to just catch'em all?

I am absolutely addicted, I want one of each. :3 I haven't bred any of my own yet though..
and I love picking up the abandoned eggs!! I'm pretty new to it, so I don't have a ton yet but I really want to get some nebula eggs.

anyway! Whats your cave story? HAH!
(oh god its 4am ><)

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: So, I see you like dragons?

Post by Pyper »

I'm a sucker for anything with dragons, and collecting things... I never stood a chance :P I'm still new to it too, just tried breeding for the first time :)
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

fairly new, but i have quite the collection atm, i have a couple of nebulas that i was fortunate to obtain. i would like to, eventually obtain them all, but we'll see how it goes.

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Digitlanalog »

Nice Pyper! Now, do they produce the eggs right away? or is there a waiting period until they are added to your scroll?
=o what if you have four eggs already? Will it kick the eggs out into the abandoned pool?

Carand88, I believe your eggs were the ones that got me collecting. ;D I kept clicking them for a week trying to figure out what the heck it was XD

Two of my eggs are sick today, I'm going to give them a break, I hope they don't die ; ; !!!

◕‿‿◕

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

I actually did it as a way to see how many page vs unique views some of the threads were getting... since then it's more of a "meh why not?" thing for me :)
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

Digitlanalog wrote:Nice Pyper! Now, do they produce the eggs right away? or is there a waiting period until they are added to your scroll?
=o what if you have four eggs already? Will it kick the eggs out into the abandoned pool?
i'm going to assume you mean breeding. the dragons don't always mate, but when it is successful, you will get the eggs automatically. if you have too many eggs already, they do automatically get abandoned. mating can produce between 1-4 eggs, so be careful. i've only managed to get a max of two from one mating thus far.
Digitlanalog wrote:Carand88, I believe your eggs were the ones that got me collecting. ;D I kept clicking them for a week trying to figure out what the heck it was XD
:grin: i'm glad i started someone's obsession with these fabulous dragons!! i also started my collection from someone on this site. i don't remember from who, though. i kept seeing them all over the place and had to have them. they're sooo pretty!! and they make wonderful patterns. i have so many patterns from these babies.
Digitlanalog wrote:Two of my eggs are sick today, I'm going to give them a break, I hope they don't die ; ; !!!
that would be unfortunate!! i have been fortunate enough not to have any of mine die yet. there is a hide option in the action part of the egg so hopefully they should be fine soon. i got an egg once from the abandoned section that was already sick and it turned out fine after a night of hiding. i'm sure they'll be fine.

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Digitlanalog »

yes, I meant breeding :) Thanks for the tips!

I did put them in hiding so hopefully it fixes the problem, they were new and it was my own fault, I told my boyfriend to throw the two of them on his signature for a board that he's really active in. ; ; They got like a thousand views in a few hours. lol no more of that.

◕‿‿◕

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

glad to be of service!! there is an awesome wiki page that shows what dragons there are and what the eggs look like so you know what to get/find/look for. this page (http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F) is my best friend!!

mfay
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by mfay »

Okay, you've now hooked somebody else (another sucker for cute critter collecting here - see also Pokemon and Pocket Frogs ;) )

Have your dragons been hatching/growing just from traffic on spritestitch, or do you post them other places too?

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Mine are only on spritestich and seem to do perfectly well. Plus it encouraged me to post more when I was still really new to the board :P Otherwise I tend to just lurk and never contribute
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/