Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

So I've found myself..

video game related pattern requests...
TristaKatagata
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

So I've found myself..

Post by TristaKatagata »

Quite literally okay with doing a huge project, but I don't have quite a good enough pattern maker on my desktop or laptop to do it, and I was curious if someone could help me out?
The image is here in the post.

While it's not exactly huge (for the FILE SIZE), I know it'll be huge on aida. I don't mind ordering a similar color to the background and in a large size, or anything. I'm about 1,000% okay with doing MORE than 60-100 colors for this project. It's huge, and I know it'll be huge. Could someone turn it into a rockin' pattern? If that's at all possible. :blush:
Attachments
tumblr_liqo6hYMI41qbhh12o1_500.jpg
tumblr_liqo6hYMI41qbhh12o1_500.jpg (272.59 KiB) Viewed 5335 times
Projects:
EC challenge!
Hwoarang, Devil Jin and Miguel bookmarks/profiles from Tekken
Bloodline Rebellion Tekken 6 image
Languages of Love
and so many more

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: So I've found myself..

Post by blackmageheart »

Exactly how big do you want it? Full size? :O And do you have an upper limit of colours you want to use (eg 200 etc)?

I did a couple full size (439x600) in PCStitch to see what they'd turn out like - on one I limited the colours to 200, on the other I let PCS go hell for leather on em! Have a look but beware, LOTS of colours!
T6BR (200c).pdf
(373.14 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
T6BR (Max c).pdf
(942.51 KiB) Downloaded 620 times
If you want to use one of these then go for it :D I've posted them in PDF (wasn't sure what you wanted), hope that's ok, but I can post the PATs if you like.
If you have some different requirements for the pattern, post back and I'll do my best to make what you need :D

P.S. You didn't say in your post what the image was of, so I guessed at Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion - I hope I got it right! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

TristaKatagata
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by TristaKatagata »

You did get it right! Sorry I didn't say which one, but yeah, Bloodline Rebellion.
I saw this and thought it would be amazing to do.

The size of it is HUGE XD I don't think I even have a piece of Aida that big. However, could it be possible to scale it down a little bit? Maybe... eh, to about 20 by 30 inches?
But wow! The Max Colors looks like a CHALLENGE - a FUN one! And expensive. XD

Than kyoou so much, though! PDFs are great!
Projects:
EC challenge!
Hwoarang, Devil Jin and Miguel bookmarks/profiles from Tekken
Bloodline Rebellion Tekken 6 image
Languages of Love
and so many more

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Here's a couple of PDFs of the image in a reduced size - on 18ct it'll be 20" x 27.33 (360 x 492), still pretty big! :D
T6BR-2 (200c).pdf
(590.13 KiB) Downloaded 734 times
200 colours :O

T6BR-2 (Max c).pdf
(777.38 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
PCStitch set to max available colours - output was 318 colours!! (Might add that the first Max colours one I posted had 349 colours, lol!)

Let me know if you need more adjustments! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...