Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Elder scrolls Online

video game related pattern requests...
FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Elder scrolls Online

Post by FireKraken »

Correct, Moirae, I am working on the Ebonheart Pact section first. My favorite character I made is an Argonian sorcerer, followed by my Khajiit dragonknight (kitty and dragon all in one!). After the dragon head, I'll probably follow it down to the eagle head (Aldmeri Dominion).

I have that same problem. I like starting projects. This site has helped me actually finish a few projects, while also giving me a dozen more to start :D

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

The dragon section is done! :yahoo:
Spoiler
20180605_112106.jpg
The dragon's grin is infectious. Two more heads to go! Now to start the eagle as I play through Summerset.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Looking great!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

Yay! 1/3 down. It has turned out so well.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

That looks SO cool!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

Spoiler
20180823_222231.jpg
The second part of the ouroboros is complete! I was stitching it little by little between loading screens for Summerset. My timing was a little off and I beat Summerset before finishing the eagle, so I had to quickly finish him up. Now to play my Covenant character to inspire my work on the lion.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Fantastic job!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

That is going to be fantastic when its finished :)
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

FireKraken wrote: The second part of the ouroboros is complete! I was stitching it little by little between loading screens for Summerset. My timing was a little off and I beat Summerset before finishing the eagle, so I had to quickly finish him up. Now to play my Covenant character to inspire my work on the lion.
That looks great! Love seeing progress on this one. ... and Cross stitching during loading screens of ESO sure brings back memories. If it wasn't for those infinite loading screens or waiting for people who got DC-ed in the middle of Aetherian Archive runs in early 2015, I'm not sure I would've kept cross stitching long enough to get addicted. lol

What? Someone got disconnected, has a long loading screen and needs to run back through the beginning before we can continue the trial? *pulls out Cthulhu cross stitch* lol
waiting for the DC-ed peep.jpg
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to start the lion. The head would be an easier place to start and make less mistakes, but it's a bit more fun and satisfying to stitch up the body and finish with the head. What do you guys think? Faster, easier stitching or slower, interesting buildup?

Yay! Great use of load times! I'm fortunate I haven't been disconnected in a dungeon in a while. Happens to my husband a few times, which makes me laugh because we're on the same internet and he has the newer computer.

New DLC came out recently (werewolves!) and the long load screens are back as it tries to manage all the people. I get nice background music and 10 stitches done.