Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

monochrome bead sprites

monochrome
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

monochrome bead sprites

Post by monochrome »

:sonic hi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Current Work in Progress:
X-Men's Jubilee, assist character from Marvel vs Capcom (Ran out of turquoise :blinky)

Coasters with symbols from Phantasy Star Online: Top Left to right: monomate, weak attack, monofluid. Bottom: barta, foie, zonde.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: monochrome bead sprites

Post by blackmageheart »

HOLY CRAP....PSO!
Oh I just love PSO. Been playing it for 10 years! Recently, I was thinking of doing some PSO crafts (cross stitch is my thing for that!) and I was so surprised to see these :D
I really love the Zonde one (it's nearly always in my HUnewearl's palette) but they are all awesome!

All your bead projects look great! Makes me want to take it up sometime ;)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Squall5005
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Squall5005 »

I love PSO. I have easily sunk 1000+ hours in to that game. (Yes I'm a loser)
That game way way ahead of it's time. I can't wait for Phantasy Star Online 2 :yahoo:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Squall5005 wrote:I love PSO. I have easily sunk 1000+ hours in to that game. (Yes I'm a loser)
I hear ya. I've clocked almost 900 hours on my Gamecube HUnewearl alone, have another 7 characters on GC (with three more over Lv100), racked up around 700 hours across two HU's on DC and put around 200+ hours into BlueBurst. And I still play it, hehe.
So I must be a loser too! Well...either that or we could just be nuts for PSO :P
Squall5005 wrote:That game way way ahead of it's time. I can't wait for Phantasy Star Online 2
Totally agree on both those points!

Hehe, back to the crafting...I've been telling everyone I know that I saw PSO coasters :P
You have plans for more PSO stuff, monochrome? :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

monochrome
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by monochrome »

blackmageheart wrote:
Squall5005 wrote:I love PSO. I have easily sunk 1000+ hours in to that game. (Yes I'm a loser)
I hear ya. I've clocked almost 900 hours on my Gamecube HUnewearl alone, have another 7 characters on GC (with three more over Lv100), racked up around 700 hours across two HU's on DC and put around 200+ hours into BlueBurst. And I still play it, hehe.
So I must be a loser too! Well...either that or we could just be nuts for PSO :P
Squall5005 wrote:That game way way ahead of it's time. I can't wait for Phantasy Star Online 2
Totally agree on both those points!

Hehe, back to the crafting...I've been telling everyone I know that I saw PSO coasters :P
You have plans for more PSO stuff, monochrome? :D
Thanks everyone for your responses, especially toward the PSO coasters! I posted them on PSO world and was generally ignored, haha.. I might continue doing more coasters for the set.. and perhaps some other Phantasy Star sprites, such as Phantasy Star 1 and 4. I spent at least 1200 hours on the PSO series, and continue to play Episode I & II on GC from time to time. I am scared of PSO 2.. the amount of time that could vacuum out of me is immeasurable!

Here are a couple new sprites:
Jubilee, a support character from Marvel vs. Capcom (sprite sheet at spriters-resource.com)

Silverhawk from Darius Twin (SNES)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Yay, Silver-Hawk! Loved Darius I & II, never played Twin but I hear it's fairly similar :D
monochrome wrote:Thanks everyone for your responses, especially toward the PSO coasters! I posted them on PSO world and was generally ignored, haha.. I might continue doing more coasters for the set.. and perhaps some other Phantasy Star sprites, such as Phantasy Star 1 and 4.
I'd love to see all of those things! *goes nuts for PS stuff*
(Makes me want to hurry up and finish all the PS/PSO stuff that is lying around in my stitching pile, lol)
monochrome wrote:I am scared of PSO 2.. the amount of time that could vacuum out of me is immeasurable!
I feel the same. I'm excited for it, but scared!

monochrome
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by monochrome »

Raiden mk-II, from Raiden Fighters

monochrome
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by monochrome »

Cacodemon, DOOM (pc). Approx. 12 inch diameter.

Sprite-sheet here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com ... heet/27868 ripped by Ultimecia.

chickenstitch
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by chickenstitch »

Love your Jubilee she looks great, dread to think how many beads you used lol

monochrome
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by monochrome »

blackmageheart wrote: I'd love to see all of those things! *goes nuts for PS stuff*
(Makes me want to hurry up and finish all the PS/PSO stuff that is lying around in my stitching pile, lol)
I hope you do, I want to see them!
chickenstitch wrote:Love your Jubilee she looks great, dread to think how many beads you used lol
Thank you! I believe the # of beads is somewhere between 2700 and 3000.. though I didn't really count!!

Landis/Duran from Lords of Thunder for Turbo Duo/Sega CD systems. Donning his Wind Armor. Made of Perler fuse beads. Original image here: http://videogamecritic.net/images/t16/l ... r_(cd).png er.. a googled .png image since the link is wonky.