Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Finalized Zero Pose

Unorez
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Finalized Zero Pose

Post by Unorez »

Mission Complete!

At long last, it's finished. My first beading! The warping was beaten and I have to say that whom ever it was that gave me the idea of ironing the back side and not the front as well, major thanks for that idea.

Now...hopefully this'll get me to the front page lol. Here's hoping that it's good enough!
Attachments
Might not be as awesome as ShampooTeacher's (forgive the spelling) X but I'm content with it
Might not be as awesome as ShampooTeacher's (forgive the spelling) X but I'm content with it
Final Zero Scale.jpg (166.42 KiB) Viewed 21142 times
Final Zero 1.jpg
Final Zero 1.jpg (162.36 KiB) Viewed 21140 times

ashleyl0413

Re: Finalized Zero Pose

Post by ashleyl0413 »

Haha, I know how that feels. "Maybe this will make it front page..."

I love the final product, it looks great. I didn't realize how tall he was until I saw that picture. I never really put two and two together until a project is complete.

MrTroy
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by MrTroy »

That is a crazy impressive first project. I did like a mushroom or something. Still haven't done anything that big. Nice work!

Cerity
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Cerity »

MrTroy wrote:That is a crazy impressive first project.
Agreed! O.O! That is super awesome! I just ordered my own shipment of beads to do my first beading project (well, since about 15 years ago when I did them with my mom for the first time), and I wasn't going to tackle something that big. Great job! I'm happy that you won the war against the warping! I can't wait to see what else you work on ^.^

ashleyl0413

Post by ashleyl0413 »

I have the pictures to prove I was a HUGE wuss about taking on big projects for the first few months I had my beads. You already have one up on most of us! Also, your ironing looks great! It took me a few tries to get it right and now I switched to flat-ironing...hello more learning!

ShampooTeacher
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by ShampooTeacher »

Looks great! Do you have any other big projects lined up?

Unorez
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Unorez »

don't know right now...I've found that I prefer to do large scale projects rather than smaller things...also, megaman will always be a major muse for me...if anyone has any unique ideas then lay them on me

seriously, ideas people!

silly-kitten71
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by silly-kitten71 »

This looks fantastic, great work!