Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Perler Project Designers - Last Call & Rule Change

PerlerKerry
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Perler Project Designers - Last Call & Rule Change

Post by PerlerKerry »

I want to thank everyone who has responded to our request for project designers! We are really excited about working with you.

Due to the number of responses I opened up a new email account so if you are interested please email me at PerlerBits@Gmail.com

Additionally - many of you communicated to me your disappointment about the "not be paid" portion of the request. We hear you and are open to changing that piece of it. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information regarding this - we want to make sure you are adequately compensated for your hard work and talent.

Regarding everything else - the below rules still stand. Free Perler Beads will still be sent out to interested designers, EK Success Brands will still own the project (not the design - but the physical project), we will not always keep the physical project - this will be discussed upfront with the designer. There are lots of events coming up this year and we are also very excited to hopefully be able to give those designers who are looking for a larger platform - a place to show off their work.

Reminder of ground rules:
1.) All projects submitted to Perler Beads must be the original creation of the artist submitting the project, must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not contain any licensed characters (Nintendo, Minecraft, etc.) or other images that infringe upon the trademarks or copyrights of other people or entities.
2.) Participating artists will receive free Perler Beads, but will not be paid (please see note above regarding this
3.) Perler Beads will own all submitted projects and will have right to modify and use the projects without further notification, permission or compensation.
4) Artists must be 18 or older to participate.
5) Perler Beads reserves the right to terminate the program or the participation of any individual artist at any time in its sole discretion.

Size, depth and content are up to you – show us what you can do!
Experience with Perler Beads is recommended.

Thanks!!
PerlerKerry
Brand Manager, Perler Beads