Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Starting a new project - need some advice

Discuss how you complete your crafts...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PuritanDuchess56
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Starting a new project - need some advice

Postby PuritanDuchess56 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:53 am

Hello

I am currently planning on starting a Legend of Zelda Stained Glass Cross Stitch that I've found here on sprite-stitch, I can't find the topic anymore but I managed to find a finished piece on deviantart

I am pretty bad a math and I'm struggling to figure out the sizing of the Aida that I will need for this project, on the chart it says that the finished piece would be :44.59 cm x 66.88 cm when done on 18ct Aida, how big is that?
I've tried figuring it out with a measuring tape but it leaves me completely baffled and I don't want to buy some aida that is the wrong size =/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Starting a new project - need some advice

Postby blackmageheart » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Return to “Techniques / Guides”