Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon Pattern Generation I

Post your completed patterns here...
kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Pattern Generation I

Post by kuja.girl »

Eponases wrote:The pattern is amazing - thank you Servotron. I have just started work on it :)
FYI that Eponases' blog post about her finished piece made it onto the ThinkGeek's Facebook page.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

It's gonna take forever, but I'm looking forward to getting this made up! Started on it last night. Many thanks for posting the pattern
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

redmenace
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by redmenace »

I have started this and I have a question. Are the plain white squares suppose to be white or the 3865 color? Thank you!
My Projects
Epic Pokemon Generation 1 (2 1/2 pages done)
Bat Family (2 out of 6 characters done)
Comic Character Quilt (2 squares done)

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I've been filling them in with Blanc. They aren't designated a colour so you don't really have to fill them in but having random squares that are unstitched didn't look right at all to me!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

One of ours has had their completed Epic Pokemon featured on memebase.cheezburger.com/pokememes ! I'm not entirely sure who it is but congrats!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

redmenace
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by redmenace »

http://i.imgur.com/VmAOQ.jpg :nod what little I have done
My Projects
Epic Pokemon Generation 1 (2 1/2 pages done)
Bat Family (2 out of 6 characters done)
Comic Character Quilt (2 squares done)

DuckyBelkins
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by DuckyBelkins »

redmenace wrote:http://i.imgur.com/VmAOQ.jpg :nod what little I have done
It looks great so far!

Just letting you know that you can find a thread to post your pictures in here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1129&st=0&sk=t&sd=a :)
Image Image Image Image

mepeacock93
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by mepeacock93 »

So I just started this pattern and I have a few questions. There are some colors that have the same symbols on the inside but the symbols are different colors. For instnce the color 159 has the purple square with a small black c in the bottom left hand corner. On the pattern itself, however, someof the little c's are white. Is this significant or do I continue to use the color 159?
Also some squares are completely blank, but are the same color as all of the adjacent squares. Like on Seal. The color 3841 has some marked squares and the adjacent squares aren't marked but are the exact same color.
Also the plain white squares I've been filling in with Blanc. Will this ruin the finished image?
PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

mepeacock93 wrote:So I just started this pattern and I have a few questions. There are some colors that have the same symbols on the inside but the symbols are different colors. For instnce the color 159 has the purple square with a small black c in the bottom left hand corner. On the pattern itself, however, someof the little c's are white. Is this significant or do I continue to use the color 159?
Also some squares are completely blank, but are the same color as all of the adjacent squares. Like on Seal. The color 3841 has some marked squares and the adjacent squares aren't marked but are the exact same color.
Also the plain white squares I've been filling in with Blanc. Will this ruin the finished image?
PLEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, I hadn't noticed these before:-
1. There shouldn't be a difference between the black and white little c's. My guess is that there is a bug in the code of the program that makes it do that. Just continue to fill in with the correct colour or use the black and white version of the pattern for reference.
2. I've had a look at the area on Seel with the 3841 colour - it is marked but it is the same problem as before - the symbol has printed white so is very difficult to see. You can fill it in with the correct colour no problem.
3. Some of the white squares don't have a symbol for some reason but you can fill it in with blanc, it won't make a difference, it'll make the finished product look better in the end.
Image Image Image Image

Lizardlea
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Lizardlea »

I swear I link EVERYONE to your pattern but people refuse to read the comments and assume I created the pattern. ._. I've had to correct so many people...

I love all the traffic I get, but I keep getting the same questions. XD I do love bragging to everyone about how you've done these patterns for a bunch of generations though, between my cross-stitching and your patterns Servotron, SOMEONE gets their mind blown. :D