Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Zelda: A Link To The Past Map (Light World)

Post your completed patterns here...
blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Zelda: A Link To The Past Map (Light World)

Post by blackberrybear »

for 16 count I use 2 strands

minervaink
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by minervaink »

So, after stalking this site for the last few years, I have finally decided that I am going to start the Light World map. :clap: I got the rest of the floss that I will need today and am guessing it will take me about a year... or possibly less time depending upon how much video games my Hubby plays this winter! :grin: I love this pattern and love this game and am tired of seeing everyone elses awesome stitches and none to show for myself!
Wish me luck all!

J1Bunny
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by J1Bunny »

I just started this map last week.. Little by little, I will finish it and the Dark World map. It just might take me a while. :grin:

gothlite
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by gothlite »

I am planning on undertaking this enormous project (along with the Dark World Map) for my husband's birthday. What I would like to know is if there is a pattern out there that has the map with all of the icons on it as well. Thank you all and I am sooooooo glad that I found this site.

lpgeorge123
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by lpgeorge123 »

I've been lurking on this website for awhile, but now I've decided to show off what I've created. My all time favorite video game is A Link to the Past, and I loved this pattern instantly. I started the Light World map last May and worked on it on and off. I finally finished it about two weeks ago. This is only the third cross stitch project I've made, and I'm very much in love with this hobby now! Here is a picture of it before washing and ironing.
Spoiler
light world.png
light world.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 29755 times
Now I've begun work on the Dark World map. My plan is to put the two back to back and make a decorative pillow out of them.

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

lpgeorge123 wrote:I've been lurking on this website for awhile, but now I've decided to show off what I've created. My all time favorite video game is A Link to the Past, and I loved this pattern instantly. I started the Light World map last May and worked on it on and off. I finally finished it about two weeks ago. This is only the third cross stitch project I've made, and I'm very much in love with this hobby now! Here is a picture of it before washing and ironing.
Spoiler
light world.png
Now I've begun work on the Dark World map. My plan is to put the two back to back and make a decorative pillow out of them.
That's beautiful lpgeorge! The pillow idea is so neat-- and functional! Be sure to post the pics!
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

lolivia
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by lolivia »

Thank you for this wonderfull and amazing work ^^ :thumbsup:

viki.adams1984
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by viki.adams1984 »

Epic! You're one dedicated crafter

Dulahey
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Dulahey »

Dulahey wrote:I'm about to begin this project but I have a quick question for you all. I'm going to use 16 count Aida. Should I use 2 or 3 threads of floss?
Just wanted to check in that I am still working on this project! I am only about 1/3 done with it. There has been a couple of gaps that are years-long when I haven't touched it.

Came back to see how long it had really been. Over 5 years :O

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

Dulahey wrote:
Dulahey wrote:I'm about to begin this project but I have a quick question for you all. I'm going to use 16 count Aida. Should I use 2 or 3 threads of floss?
Just wanted to check in that I am still working on this project! I am only about 1/3 done with it. There has been a couple of gaps that are years-long when I haven't touched it.

Came back to see how long it had really been. Over 5 years :O
You should post your progress :wave:
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth