Epic Pokemon Generation VI with Megas

Post your completed patterns here...
Shadow_Nova
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Epic Pokemon Generation VI with Megas

Post by Shadow_Nova »

Hey everyone!

I was bored one afternoon and thought it would be fun to see what the Gen 6 pattern would look like if Mega evolutions were included. So I found the sprite set from the lovely people over at Smogon and tried fitting everyone in. I liked the final result so much I figured I should post it here.

Gen 6 w megas BW.pdf
(4.85 MiB) Downloaded 264 times
Gen 6 w megas Colour.pdf
(6.33 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
Definitely a little denser than the original, but I kept it to the same size as the other patterns. So it has 256x450 stitches and 106 Colours.

In addition, I thought I should make another without the Megas for those who like them separate, but using the same sprite set.

Gen 6 wo megas BW.pdf
(5.36 MiB) Downloaded 240 times
Gen 6 wo megas Colours.pdf
(6.92 MiB) Downloaded 269 times
Hope you guys like them, and for those who would like extended versions of these patterns or the sth files they can be found here. Credit for the idea of the patterns of course goes to Servotron, and the sprites used are from Smogon sprite project as mentioned. If you find any errors, please let me know and I'd be happy to get it sorted out.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. Happy Stitching!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Generation VI with Megas

Post by Firehawke »

Wow! Thanks!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

smoni
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Generation VI with Megas

Post by smoni »

Any chance you'd be able to upload the .sth file (if there is one) please? I'll get around to Gen VI eventually!