Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

#100daysofHAED

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

#100daysofHAED

Post by Firehawke »

Is anyone else taking on the #100daysofHAED challenge???

https://youtu.be/yEzf7rPfYJc

I will be posting my pics up on my blog...may post some in my non-VG stitching topic...but probably not all 100 pics :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: #100daysofHAED

Post by blackmageheart »

Goodness me, no! I got enough on my plate right now without such...an...epic....challengeee.......*disappears*
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

HAED projects are CRAZY, I don't think I've ever completed one! You are super brave, Firehawke!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

@BMH...hope your plate becomes less full soon!

@mbiogirlumd...Thanks! I haven't finished one either...just working on my first. But...I'm addicted to them! I have 2 other patterns, 1 totally kitted up minus aida and the other is only partially kitted up. And I have my eye on two others, one I'm hoping to get in a week or two (budgetwise it should work...just waiting to see if they have a sale :P)

Can't wait to get started on day 1...but it has to wait until the giant monthly Walmart shopping trip after work tonight :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

The challenge is over...and I didn't miss a day!

Day 0 and Day 100 pics!
Attachments
20171208_211343.jpg
20180317_114824.jpg

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

Ok, it may not be "finished" but you still get mad respect points from me for sticking with it!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks!!!

It's been really weird not working on it a little bit every day...but with how crazy my week has been, I certainly don't miss that extra task this week!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

There's a new HAED challenge starting next week! I'll be working on Nativity...because I have hit the wall with it :banghead:

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

What exactly is HAED?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

HAED is the acronym for Heaven and Earth Designs http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/ I highly recommend checking out there site...I'm sure I'm not the only one that has some crafting droolage when I visit it!

Very beautiful and complex patterns...AND highly addicting! They have regular sized, mini sized, and supersized patterns, as well as patterns that are just parts of the other patterns. The patterns that I have are in the 80s-90s in terms of number of colors, but there are also max color patterns, which have like 200 colors in them :shock:

They do have some free patterns if you want to check out what their charts look like (or if you like the patterns they are currently offering, you can snatch them!) http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/index. ... page&id=19

They have pdf and print versions of the patterns...and if you order print, they come REALLY fast (at least they do for me). AND they also have sales...and a wishlist...mine has like over 40 and will probably grow as they add more Thomas Kinkade :secret

I am currently working on these patterns...

Treasure Hunt Bookshelf
aimee_stewart-treasure-hunt-bookshelfjpg.image.400x289.jpg
aimee_stewart-treasure-hunt-bookshelfjpg.image.400x289.jpg (46.16 KiB) Viewed 15218 times
Nativity
dona_gelsinger-the-nativityjpg.image.400x333.jpg
dona_gelsinger-the-nativityjpg.image.400x333.jpg (39.7 KiB) Viewed 15218 times
The Possibilities Eeveelution Rainbow
walking_melons-the-possibilities-eveelution-rainbowjpg.image.400x626.jpg
And I also have these two patterns...

Atlantis Express (hope to start kitting up soon!)
ciro_marchetti-atlantis-expressjpg.image.400x296.jpg
ciro_marchetti-atlantis-expressjpg.image.400x296.jpg (42.97 KiB) Viewed 15218 times
Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol.jpg
A Christmas Carol.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 15218 times