Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Glowing Thread

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Glowing Thread

Post by Ally »

So, a Christmas gift to my brother's girlfriend has marked my very first foray into the world of glow-in-the-dark thread (nowhere near as hard to work with as I'd been led to believe, thankfully, but still fiddly as all get-out). I've looked about on here but haven't found a definitive answer: can I wash and iron this stuff? I figure it should be all right on a lower heat, but can anyone attest from experience?
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Glowing Thread

Post by blackmageheart »

I've not had any problems with washing and ironing it! I do have one in front of me here and the instructions on the label say wash at 30 degrees C and iron on low heat (one dot). Hope that helps!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

Ahh, thank you, BMH! Are you reading the label on the glowing thread? I'd need a *' microscope to be reading that thing!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Ally wrote:Ahh, thank you, BMH! Are you reading the label on the glowing thread? I'd need a *' microscope to be reading that thing!
Yep, I'm reading the label! Without my glasses! :P
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...