tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Tetris Quilt Contest

Post by tnitnetny »

I posted this today on my blog. For those that don't read it:

Tetris Quilt Contest
Posted on September 9, 2015
The two quilts I am known for are the Tardis and the Tetris quilt. The original quilt and pattern design I found online from Julie Ramsey. It was my first step 5 years ago into more complicated quilts.

Over the years I have designed and created many more Tetris quilts in different sizes and styles. I have been wanting to completely change it up and make a whole new pattern. This is where you come in. I am going to be holding a design contest over the next few weeks. Design your own Tetris layout and I may turn it into a quilt. What do you get if I choose you? The chance to win it!

I will be raffling off the quilt at a convention in 2016. If I choose your design to make, you will get 5 entries into the drawing and will be the only person not required to be there when I draw the winner. So how do you design it? You can play a game of Tetris and send me a screenshot, color on grid paper, or design it on a computer, any method is fine.

The design must be 10 blocks wide by 16 blocks tall (the standard Tetris board). You can pick colors from any game. Wikipedia has a great diagram showing the pieces and their colors from each game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris. Just make sure your design uses the color scheme from one game and you don’t cross over into others. You have until September 28 to get me those layouts! I will choose one and announce the winner on September 30. You can post them on my Facebook, my Twitter, or send me an email to tnitnetny@yahoo.com. Good Luck!!

For Sprite Stitch members I will also accept pictures posted here.

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Tetris Quilt Contest

Post by icedragonj »

Damn, only just saw this, guess it is too late. Your quilts are amazing!
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

It is. I actually didn't get any entries. I am still planning on doing something special for Magfest, but not sure what with everything that has happened lately.

Mrpunkie
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Mrpunkie »

Hi, Are you the manufacturer or designer of quilt covers? I am looking for something different design. I just reached here and I just want to know that is it for sale? and if so what is the price and could you please deliver in Australia??
I find new collection of Quilt Covers Online for my new home here in Australia.