Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite-Stitch the game

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: Sprite-Stitch the game

Post by QueenBex »

I just imagined RMDC as a tiny little sailor in a tiny little boat :D The cut scene of RMDC's game footage showing battles on the high seas :yahoo:

Can someone Please please please please please please please please make some mock-ups for this game or at least sprites of our characters :wave:
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

QueenBex wrote:I just imagined RMDC as a tiny little sailor in a tiny little boat :D The cut scene of RMDC's game footage showing battles on the high seas :yahoo:
I'll take that, considering that my first proper challenge entry was a mashup of Metroid and Sid Meier's Pirates!. :P

I like the idea of you as a medic, QB - perhaps also a buffer because you're so encouraging to everyone! :thumbsup:

I think Miss Clawful would be able to either summon several different iterations of the same item and use / attack with each (a la her "it's dangerous to go alone" challenge entry with all the swords) or combine several elements into a more powerful whole (as a nod to her incredible compilation pieces). Or perhaps she could be like a Final Fantasy Tactics calculator job, fighting through her incredible knowledge of statistics and timekeeping. :)
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

I feel like this would be a great challenge: to design you (or your avatar) in sprite form.

Hm....I dunno what I would be....Perhaps a craft store clerk? The store where you have to buy your supplies/items.
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign