Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch Vault

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Post by blackmageheart »

Aegidia, I received your parcel - thank you so much for donating all that cool stuff! :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Glad it arrived in good order! I hope you can make a few people happy with it, it will be a better use for those things than sitting around in a box in my flat. :)

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

Is Starrley still the one to whom we should send donations in the US?
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

BooChocoBoom wrote:Is Starrley still the one to whom we should send donations in the US?
I'm not sure at the minute, she seems to have dropped off the site. I'll get in touch with her and see if she's still ok to receive stuff. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Did you get any word from starrley?
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I did, and she said she's still happy to be the US branch of The Vault. She's sort of dropped off again but not difficult for me to contact, so sending her stuff should be fine :)

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

I saw the banner is requesting more goodies? The daiso (100yen shop) here in Japan has a decent amount of crafting supplies, such as water erasable markers, packs of 8-12 mixed coloured floss, embroidery hoops, felt etc. As it is all sooo cheap I would be happy to get some if there is need. Would people have a problem with using non-branded floss?

Also I was wondering if any of the vault stuff has been used yet? Not trying to accuse anyone of hoarding and sitting on a big treasure chest of crafting goodies, but if it has been of help to people I would love to hear about it! :nod
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

icedragonj wrote:I saw the banner is requesting more goodies? The daiso (100yen shop) here in Japan has a decent amount of crafting supplies, such as water erasable markers, packs of 8-12 mixed coloured floss, embroidery hoops, felt etc. As it is all sooo cheap I would be happy to get some if there is need. Would people have a problem with using non-branded floss?
That would be really nice of you, if you could. :)
icedragonj wrote:Also I was wondering if any of the vault stuff has been used yet? Not trying to accuse anyone of hoarding and sitting on a big treasure chest of crafting goodies, but if it has been of help to people I would love to hear about it!
Yes, some of it was used a while back, but with me having something of a relapse and starrley too, all our lists and stuff need updating. So there's kind of been some hoarding and plenty of sitting, but all with good reason. I have plans for many of the items, oh yes! Just need to get my head on right! :)

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

blackmageheart wrote:
icedragonj wrote:I saw the banner is requesting more goodies? The daiso (100yen shop) here in Japan has a decent amount of crafting supplies, such as water erasable markers, packs of 8-12 mixed coloured floss, embroidery hoops, felt etc. As it is all sooo cheap I would be happy to get some if there is need. Would people have a problem with using non-branded floss?
That would be really nice of you, if you could. :)
Man, it has been ages since I wrote that. Stupid life getting in the way. Now the swap is out of the way, I will try and get on this. Who is the best (cheapest) person to send stuff to from Japan?
I love Daiso so much. I am really going to miss it when I move back to Australia.
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

icedragonj wrote:Who is the best (cheapest) person to send stuff to from Japan?
I really don't know. I suspect it may be cheaper to send to the US from Japan, but I have no idea how jp post makes its merry way around the world (obviously, if it went pacific then US would be best, or so you'd think).