Sprite Stitch Vault

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Post by Lord Libidan »

blackmageheart wrote:
icedragonj wrote:Who is the best (cheapest) person to send stuff to from Japan?
I really don't know. I suspect it may be cheaper to send to the US from Japan, but I have no idea how jp post makes its merry way around the world (obviously, if it went pacific then US would be best, or so you'd think).
It is INSANELY expensive to send from Japan to the UK. I would suggest the US is your best bet too.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Lord Libidan wrote: It is INSANELY expensive to send from Japan to the UK.
INSANELY? I used to receive wonderful gifts from an elderly lady in Japan, had no idea it cost her so much to send things. (I guess she didn't mind, though - and I am super grateful I have things to remember her by.)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

I'm planning on sending some stuff later on this summer(or maybe in the fall), I just had a question, when I go to send it should I also send a PM to the Vaulter to let them know that something is coming?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

CitrusOda wrote:I'm planning on sending some stuff later on this summer(or maybe in the fall), I just had a question, when I go to send it should I also send a PM to the Vaulter to let them know that something is coming?
If you're sending it to starrley, you won't need to PM as the mail goes to a box thing. I will check to make sure it gets there though, so I would appreciate if you'd let me know when you send it!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

Okay thanks for letting me know, I will be sure to let you know when I am :D
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth