Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

what does the forum need?

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: what does the forum need?

Post by kuja.girl »

Lord Libidan wrote:That may come in handy. I'll write your name down.
At the moment, we're just making the proposal, so it may be some time before we use your talents. :P
Figured I'd put my name out there - you guys just let me know what, and when, you're ready ;)

BTW we seriously need a thread subscription tool! This is my forum pet peeve.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

kuja.girl wrote:BTW we seriously need a thread subscription tool! This is my forum pet peeve.
A what?
Do you mean when you get emails when someone has posted on the thread?
In which case, its in the options under the message...

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

Lord Libidan wrote:
kuja.girl wrote:BTW we seriously need a thread subscription tool! This is my forum pet peeve.
A what?
Do you mean when you get emails when someone has posted on the thread?
In which case, its in the options under the message...
Opps I meant a bookmarking service. And I'm stupid, we have one. I'm used to "BOOKMARK" being at the top of the thread not at the bottom >.>
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

RMDC wrote:wat o.o

At least the comic avoids the obvious joke about the other form of the Tanooki Suit. >.>
wow. :D
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

banika
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by banika »

Well, the forum is basically complete and equipped with all the necessary topics to cover all sorts of discussion. And true enough, there are no problems with what are needed to make it an even better forum to frequent to. The thing with it though is that the misc section sort of covers things related to stitching as well. And though that is good for the discussion, it sort of shies away from the real off topic stuff some people would want to tackle here.

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

banika wrote:Well, the forum is basically complete and equipped with all the necessary topics to cover all sorts of discussion. And true enough, there are no problems with what are needed to make it an even better forum to frequent to. The thing with it though is that the misc section sort of covers things related to stitching as well. And though that is good for the discussion, it sort of shies away from the real off topic stuff some people would want to tackle here.
thats a good point. we have a misc crafts section...but, maybe we need something like "Crafting Questions" and "Totally Off Topic" sections..

what do people think?

starrley
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by starrley »

johloh wrote:
banika wrote:Well, the forum is basically complete and equipped with all the necessary topics to cover all sorts of discussion. And true enough, there are no problems with what are needed to make it an even better forum to frequent to. The thing with it though is that the misc section sort of covers things related to stitching as well. And though that is good for the discussion, it sort of shies away from the real off topic stuff some people would want to tackle here.
thats a good point. we have a misc crafts section...but, maybe we need something like "Crafting Questions" and "Totally Off Topic" sections..

what do people think?
A "totally off topic" section could be pretty fun. We'd all get a chance to get to know each other better by discussing our other interests, and just whatever pops into our heads. :grin: :grin:
"I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomized."

:pika Current projects: :pika
Sherlock wallpaper stitch
Quilting
Crocheting

DA

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

starrley wrote:A "totally off topic" section could be pretty fun. We'd all get a chance to get to know each other better by discussing our other interests, and just whatever pops into our heads. :grin: :grin:
YES YES YES YES YES.

Can we have this please Boss Man!? :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

yup. ill do it tonight.

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

off topic forum added!!