Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Stained Glass LotR

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Moxiedoodle
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Stained Glass LotR

Post by Moxiedoodle »

I second the pattern request for Road to Gondor. Here's another coloration that would look amazing on black Aida. I'm thinking 16 count, around 26 to 30 inches square for detail.

manoelapadilha
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by manoelapadilha »

pennylane1991 wrote:
manoelapadilha wrote:
Nashella wrote:Well I have a favorite as well from this artist which has not been patterned yet.. I tried with KG chart but well i'm not good with it :/
It's "Farewell Frodo" : http://breath-art.deviantart.com/art/fa ... -438173501
So if some very nice person would have the time to make a pattern of it, it would be so great :D

I loved this too and put in PM Stitch Creator to stitch it myself. Its big, has 450x450 stitches and 72 colors. I have not edited the pattern created so I cannot tell if is really going to work well. I hope it does 'cause I'm going to begin it soon.
Here's is the cse editable file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=311 ... 673674.You can easily find the software and it has a 15 days trial. The PDFs with the pattern (100 pages for nice resolution) and color keys are attached.
I also managed to mount all pages in a JPG file with a 10x10 grid. Let me know if you are interested, the file has over 200 MB.
:wave:
Has anyone tried this one??
I'm stitching it! Even though I haven't even finished the first row, so far the pattern is accurate and it's easy to make some minor changes if you want. I merged the colors with the number 4, 14 and 63, 'cause they were pretty much the same, also I use Anchor 400 for both 23 and 52, because the one on the chart isn't available anymore. There were 2 more colors I couldn't find, but I changed them to another color without problems, I just can't remember their numbers.
I can't take a picture right now, but I have some on my instagram, @geekystitcher. Any doubts, just ask ^^
cross stitch updates on instagram: geekystitcher

RavB
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by RavB »

I've been working on the Gates of Argonath. Sooo time consuming, but also very proud-making.

Thank you so incredibly much to the person who made the chart!
IMG_3422.JPG

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It's looking great! What's the count on your aida?
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

3inches
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by 3inches »

Hey all, I found this board last night and I think you all have literally saved me! There is so many amazing projects that I can work on, I cannot wait!!!

Posting in here to get updates in case any one uploads more of these patterns, They are all going on the to-do pile right behind the Super Mario World set :)

RavB
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by RavB »

I'm using 18 count.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

@3inches...I sure hope more patterns are created!

@RavB...Nice! That's my count of choice and when I get around to starting one of these (think the DW ones will be done first) I'm guessing that's the count I will use, too!

Official pattern request coming up!!!

Grey Havens
18 count
as many colors as needed
finished size however big as needed
Source: breath-art's Deviant Art page (of course, since that's where all of these come from and they are all drool worthy!) http://breath-art.deviantart.com/art/Gr ... -344290706

Thanks! :nod
Attachments
grey_havens_by_breathing2004-d5ozceq.jpg
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

I love the Grey Havens picture so much that I decided to give making a pattern for it a try. I cleaned it up a bit in the areas of the picture that seemed like solid colors.

This pattern is for 18 count Aida and is 320x448 with 57 colors.

Happy stitching!
Grey Havens.sth
(409.21 KiB) Downloaded 873 times
Grey Havens.pdf
(6.18 MiB) Downloaded 1748 times
P.S. I'll try to do the other picture requests too.
Current Project: LOTR map by Servotron

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

I had some extra time today so here is another pattern. 18 count aida. 320x503 with 67 colors.
Rest in Gildor's Forest.sth
(481.62 KiB) Downloaded 826 times
Rest in Gildor's Forest.pdf
(8.43 MiB) Downloaded 1759 times

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

I just saw that "Lament of Evening Star" was previously created. Posting the link to the thread here for anyone looking.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14438