Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Stained Glass LotR

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Beryl
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Stained Glass LotR

Post by Beryl »

manoelapadilha wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 pm
Here they are, for the happiness of all.
I put all the illustrations requested and not yet charted in KG-Chart. I also printed 2 versions of each, one have only the symbols, and another including the colors. They're all 500x347 and less than 100 colors (using DMC). Unfortunately, my KG isn't registered, so I couldn't save the .sth files :(

ps.: the forum do not let me attach more than 5 items, so i'll upload the other 2 in the next post.
ps2.: feel free to change the color on the background of "River of Bruinen". The color on the chart (DMC 469) may be a bit ugly, I even tried to change but no other color matched well :(
I'm currently working on the River of Bruinen and I have a question regarding the pattern, there are a few squares that have color but no symbol in them and nothing on the color chart. Are they meant to just be blank? (Included pictures of the color pattern and black and white)
Thanks!
Attachments
FB_IMG_1611548512103.jpg
FB_IMG_1611548503995.jpg

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I hate when that happens!!! My guess is that either the program didn't recognize the color or it hiccuped when it exported the pattern to the pdfs.
My (totally unhelpful) suggestion would be to take a look at the original image (https://www.deviantart.com/breath-art/a ... -430797899) and try to figure out if the unmarked stitches match any surrounding color. If not, it may belong to another color on the floss list. And if those 2 things don't work, you could pick out a color that looks like it matches the color in the original pic and looks good with what you are working with.
Good luck!!!!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

movestitch
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by movestitch »

Friendofbubba7, these are amazing! Did you ever happen to clean up the new color version? I need something massive to last me through the rest of quarantine! 😀

friendofbubba7 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:36 am
Buttercup wrote:
friendofbubba7 wrote:There are two versions of Long Adventure with Hobbit on the deviant art page. This is just the older version. I can clean up the newer color version if anyone would prefer that. There are only so many colors available in DMC, so the colors might not be exactly like the original picture.

Yes please!
I will start working on the new color version. It will take me a long time, so I apologize in advance for the time delay. It will be a large project as well to save detail.

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

movestitch wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:44 am
Friendofbubba7, these are amazing! Did you ever happen to clean up the new color version? I need something massive to last me through the rest of quarantine! 😀

friendofbubba7 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:36 am
Buttercup wrote:

Yes please!
I will start working on the new color version. It will take me a long time, so I apologize in advance for the time delay. It will be a large project as well to save detail.
I'm still working on the new color version. It's so huge and I have to take breaks from it or go blind. I'm almost finished with it though. Stay tuned for it!
Current Project: LOTR map by Servotron

movestitch
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by movestitch »

Aaaah that’s so wonderful to hear! Can’t wait (but please save your eyes!) 😀

Dragonfly137
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Dragonfly137 »

:yahoo: I love you all so much!!!

Raro
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Raro »

Hi, love the patterns.
I was wondering if anyone had charged up Thranduil King of Mirkwood as I haven’t found it.
https://www.deviantart.com/breath-art/a ... -364273777
If not can someone please chart this.

Miche4
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Miche4 »

Good night. I started the Long Adventure of the Hobbit this afternoon. Thanks for the chart. Can this chart be used on pattern keeper. I have been trying to load it to the stitching programme but it's not loading. Would appreciate some assistance thanks.

friendofbubba7
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by friendofbubba7 »

Miche4 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:08 pm
Good night. I started the Long Adventure of the Hobbit this afternoon. Thanks for the chart. Can this chart be used on pattern keeper. I have been trying to load it to the stitching programme but it's not loading. Would appreciate some assistance thanks.
I have never used Pattern Keeper so I'm not sure. Does it use .pdf or something else?
Current Project: LOTR map by Servotron

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I haven't tried that chart...but I've been able to get another chart to work in PK before. But...I can't remember for sure what I did (it was a while ago and I'm not at my laptop). I THINK I opened up the .sth file in KG Chart and then "printed" it to .pdf in black and white (the colors just freaked PK out). Hope this helps!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson