Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Requesting the Beast of Caerbannog

all non-video game related pattern requests...
ICanOnlyGrowCactus
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Requesting the Beast of Caerbannog

Post by ICanOnlyGrowCactus »

ovi.sergiu wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:40 am
ICanOnlyGrowCactus wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:59 pm
The 36 color one definitely looks better. Would putting it on a 20ct make the words more legible? I have a nice piece of 20ct charcoal aida that is 17 * 20 inches that I think this would look really nice on.
20 count fabric
36 DMC colors
12 inch x 12 inch

-virtual stitches mock-up
rabit-20ct-p5p5p30-36dmc-stitches.jpg

-pixels mock-up
rabit-20ct-p5p5p30-36dmc-pixels.jpg

I could clean it more, but I do not know if you would like the results, here is an example:
2021-11-16_13-37.png
Ovi.
Yeah, you're right. I'm a little unsure about that. I guess as I stitch I could figure out what I'd like to do with it. That that 20 count one looks good to me. Thank you so much for your time and I'm sorry if I'm being a pain, but I really appreciate you.

ovi.sergiu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by ovi.sergiu »

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:54 pm
Yeah, you're right. I'm a little unsure about that. I guess as I stitch I could figure out what I'd like to do with it. That that 20 count one looks good to me. Thank you so much for your time and I'm sorry if I'm being a pain, but I really appreciate you.
No problem!
Could you please check your private messages from here? I have sent you a little surprise :mush
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByOvi
If you like my free patterns, I'll be more than grateful if you consider supporting my Etsy shop.

ICanOnlyGrowCactus
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by ICanOnlyGrowCactus »

ovi.sergiu wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 pm
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:54 pm
No problem!
Could you please check your private messages from here? I have sent you a little surprise :mush
Thank you!