Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Disney Princess Collage Pattern Request

all non-video game related pattern requests...
jdayem
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Epic Disney Princess Collage Pattern Request

Post by jdayem »

Hello!

So, I'm very limited on my stitching experience/knowledge, but I just finished the epic pokemon cross stitch and would like to start an epic disney project. I'm just not sure if it is something that can be done/done easily while still keeping the details.

I was looking around and found this website that had the disney princesses switching lives, and wanted to stitch all of the separate pictures into one big collage. (The website: http://www.eonline.com/photos/17171/dis ... ves/520992)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I've divided the pictures into 3 rows of 4, and ordered them the way I would like them to be in the finished stitch. I'm not sure if it would be easier to make a pattern for them individually, or if just putting them all together and doing it would be easier? I would like all of the squares to be the same size if possible.

For sizing: It doesn't really matter, just as big as you need for details.
Colors: Again, as many as you need to add to make it look good. I have a lot and can easily buy whatever else I need.
Stitch Count: It doesn't matter, whatever is easiest/best.

Since I've finished the pokemon cross stitch I have been missing a project, so thank you to anyone who can help and make a pattern. And thanks for anyone who has any advice about how to make this cross stitch happen. Thank you! :grin:

SuperKJ
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Epic Disney Princess Collage Pattern Request

Post by SuperKJ »

Oh my gosh, that looks so cool! :D It's going to get added to my growing "to-stitch" list.
Current WIPS:
Epic Pokemon Gen I

jdayem
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jdayem »

Thank you :) The more I look at them the more I fall in love...I think my favorite is the Elsa/Anna mermaids :)

PuritanDuchess56
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by PuritanDuchess56 »

Wow! Those are so so beautiful! :shock: Definitely going on my "to-stitch" list! :P

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

These are SO cool! My crafting bucket list is getting bigger!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

jdayem
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jdayem »

Thanks :) I'm really excited for it too - Princesses are my favorite :D

jdayem
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jdayem »

So I've been playing around at making these patterns myself, but I have ran into many problems. The first of all being that the program I'm using (Cstitch, I found it online for free) is making the patterns far too dark, and the picture ends up being blurred. They are especially blurry when different colors meet. The only pattern I was actually happy with is the Rapunzel picture, and even that is too dark. Does anyone know how to keep the images lighter, and to keep them from being blurry?

And here is my Jasmine pattern. I spent a lot of time manually changing colors into lighter versions to match the picture better, but it still just has this dark and dreary feel about it, not light and playful as I was hoping.
Attachments
Jasmine.pdf
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 511 times
Rapunzel.pdf
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 442 times

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

These are so amazing! :nod I wish I was better at creating patterns... :banghead: Urgh! But if anyone makes all of them into patterns - they're just another addition to my ever-growing to-do list when it comes to stitching.
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

jdayem
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jdayem »

Thanks! I wish I was better with patterns too, those things are hard! Maybe one day tho :)

Gande
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Gande »

Making a comment in the hopes that Belle as Sleeping Beauty could be made into a pattern too *_*
WIP1: Servo's Mario through the ages
WIP2: Epic Disney Stained Glass