Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

JAN - FEB Challenge - Theme?

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: JAN - FEB Challenge - Theme?

Post by blackberrybear »

I like the portrait idea. It would give me a good excuse to do a pattern I found awhile ago.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

OK looks like portraits are the most popular choice.

But I do like Miss Clawful's ideas and the gender swap idea so I am making a note of those to be used sometime in the near future!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Is there a thread for posting ideas for challenges? I have a few ideas and wanted to post them where 1) people can see them and 2) where they won't get lost in the shuffle. lol

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

MeiTow wrote:Is there a thread for posting ideas for challenges? I have a few ideas and wanted to post them where 1) people can see them and 2) where they won't get lost in the shuffle. lol
Not really, I usually ask for ideas before the challenges. I have been meaning to make an ideas thread, I will get around to that soon.

For now, please just post them in the "Planning ahead" thread, it's a recent thread so it'll be seen. Thanks!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...