Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Charity Quilt(s) 2013

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Charity Quilt(s) 2013

Post by tnitnetny »

gamerwolff wrote:My princess peach square is finished, and has been. I just honestly forgot about the deadline because, my little girl just turned 5 and is going to school next wek. so literally to make rent i cannot send out my piece to you until September 4th. I will see if I have some wiggle room but I'm not sure as of yet.
Then it won't be in this years quilt, I'm sorry. The September 1 is a hard date. If I get it after September 1, I will set it aside for next years quilt.

gamerwolff
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by gamerwolff »

tnitnetny wrote:
gamerwolff wrote:My princess peach square is finished, and has been. I just honestly forgot about the deadline because, my little girl just turned 5 and is going to school next wek. so literally to make rent i cannot send out my piece to you until September 4th. I will see if I have some wiggle room but I'm not sure as of yet.
Then it won't be in this years quilt, I'm sorry. The September 1 is a hard date. If I get it after September 1, I will set it aside for next years quilt.
That's fine i understand. I was just letting you know so you wouldn't be expecting it. No worries. Sorry! :blush: :banghead:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Current Projects:
Gifts
CP Quilt Squares

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

Received 2 more squares yesterday in the mail. BMH's Skyrim square and Ally's Pokémon square are here.

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I'm so glad it got there on time! Australia Post normally dawdle with the post, and they seem to even more so if I'm working with a deadline! I can't wait to see it all start to come together :)
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

shanoa
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by shanoa »

Went to the FedEx store last night to ship my two squares, they went out today and should (hopefully) arrive by Thursday! (fingers crossed)

And here are the finished products!
Spoiler
My mom started this one and I finished it.  I was in such a hurry to get it mailed out that I didn't get it quite lined up in the scanner, oops!
My mom started this one and I finished it. I was in such a hurry to get it mailed out that I didn't get it quite lined up in the scanner, oops!
ZumasRevengeFinishedSmall.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 5589 times
Tengen Tetris Finished small.png
Tengen Tetris Finished small.png (929.77 KiB) Viewed 5589 times
Current Projects:
Frederick the Literate kit

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

Shanoa's must be the one that they left a note on my door last night that requires a signature. I need to go pick them up today.

I received in yesterdays mail a few squares. Makoto's square arrived. Thank you very much for the cute stickers! My 11 year old loves them.
Stitchadpaddle's squares arrived. Very ingenious use of the macaroni box!
I also received the portal cake square. It said on the back of the envelope from Dawne, but there was no other note.

mushiva2000
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by mushiva2000 »

It's great to hear my square was arrived in time and your family enjoy the cats, tnitnetny!
I might forget to mention my handle name in the mail. It's me.

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I picked up the FedEx package and it was Shanoa's squares. I think that is everything. Did anyone else mail something and I haven't mentioned it being received?

drdenman
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by drdenman »

The portal cake is mine. My aunt was flying to Canada, so I sent it with her to save on shipping/time. But I forgot the note with my username. Glad to hear you got it!

shanoa
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by shanoa »

tnitnetny wrote:I picked up the FedEx package and it was Shanoa's squares. I think that is everything. Did anyone else mail something and I haven't mentioned it being received?
Whew! I was worried that they were just gonna send it back to me here in the States...Glad they got there in time. Note to self though: FedEx to Canada isn't cheap! Get squares done sooner!
Current Projects:
Frederick the Literate kit