Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Anyone up for a new challenge? Let me know here :)

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Anyone up for a new challenge? Let me know here :)

Post by blackberrybear »

Let's do it, I think I know which one I should work on. *now where did I put that pattern?*

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

DevilAngelWolf27 wrote:Since there's no true age restriction I'm game for this kind of challenge :3 I've been needing a reason to dedicate more time to my cross stitch ^-^
Great! I've got some that are like 3 and 4 years old that I'd love to finish :D
LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I'm game for this as I am already on a rampage this year to get my stuff done, however, not a single thing I'm stitching it video game related, so would I even be eligible?
Of course! It's meant to be motivational so whatever you need to work on is fine by me :)
blackberrybear wrote:*now where did I put that pattern?*
Oh my god this. I'm still hunting for a pattern I KNOW I saved in about five locations, but I can't remember its name! :grin:
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

Can we do more than just cross stitch patterns? I'm meaning to make myself a new Pokeball winter hat.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

mbiogirlumd wrote:Can we do more than just cross stitch patterns? I'm meaning to make myself a new Pokeball winter hat.
Sure, I don't see why not :D

I'm gonna set this up in the next couple of days!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

I'm up for a WIP or UFO event. I'm doing the massive Harry Potter readalong and stitchalong this year with weekly, monthly, and whole year reading and stitching "assignments", so I don't think I'll find the time for making patterns right now, but something to do with WIPs (or starting any of the patterns I bought off Etsy this holiday) would be great.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

Heh how appropriate. I have returned! After many, many, many months away. And guess what... I have a lovely WIP (gift for my nephew) that may end up being his 2 year old gift rather than his birth announcement :blink:, if I can manage to finish it by March.

Here's what I've been working on in my absence:
50549057_10112764910708490_2848863618596864000_o.jpg

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

funkymonkey wrote:Heh how appropriate. I have returned! After many, many, many months away. And guess what... I have a lovely WIP (gift for my nephew) that may end up being his 2 year old gift rather than his birth announcement :blink:, if I can manage to finish it by March.
My goodness, welcome back! Nice to see you and hope you are doing well!

Alright I have some things to do today and getting this thing set up is one of them, so everyone be ready! :D

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

@funkymonkey What a precious project to work on!!! Congrats!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

So have we decided what we are doing?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Sorry for the delay everyone, I'm still ill and I have trouble predicting when I'm going to have a bad spell! BUT HERE WE GO http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewt ... =4&t=16459
CitrusOda wrote:So have we decided what we are doing?
A UFO/WIP challenge seemed to be the most popular choice! It's something nice and relaxed to start off the year (and yeah I know it's the 25th of Jan today, it takes me a while to get going these days!)