Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Swap 2015!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Swap 2015!

Post by blackmageheart »

Hello everybody! Sorry for the little delay in getting started, and thank you for waiting for me!

If you haven't already, I suggest you swappies go check your inboxes, for I have sent the PMs! :D

Before we get started, I just want to remind you all of some things, if I may...

Swap Time
The swap runs from now until October 31st. Please aim to have your goodies shipped by then. If you run into a problem (such as Life, I know how it is) then please let me know as soon as you can.

Mega and Mini
Mega items can be as big or as numerous as you like (as long as you can do it in the time) so go nuts! Mini items, as the name suggests, are small; things like magnets, pin badges, small stitchings, etc are good examples of this. There's no official size limit, but do keep it small!

Customs - for international shipping
Some countries require a customs declaration on the package - contents, value, etc. Can I remind everyone to mark your item as a GIFT - this means that the recipient shouldn't have to pay any import fees or taxes. Also, please be mindful of any restrictions you may have to comply with, as some countries don't like certain things coming through their customs. For any customs assistance, please PM me.

Stuck for ideas, or need help with a pattern
As always, I'm here if you need any help with your items! Just PM or email! :)

Shhhh, it's a secret
Remember, don't talk about or post your items anywhere until your partner has received them! And don't reveal anything to your partner! It's meant to be a surprise!

OK I think that's it for now. Any questions about the swap itself, you can post in here. Any questions for your partner should be PM'd to me as usual!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Swap 2015!

Post by Aegidia »

Yay, so excited! I've started brainstorming ideas. I won't be able to start on anything for a while yet (need to finish some current projects first!) but that gives me the time to come up with some really good ideas, I hope :)
Last edited by Aegidia on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I want to start working on things, but my job thinks my time is better used doing work. Crazy, right?
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Here's hoping the swap gives me my stitching mojo back! I haven't made anything in about a month :shock:
Time to get some ideas!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

I have my mini all planned out. Came to me quite quickly, however the mega is going to take some brain storming.
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

I've already gotten a start on one of the things I am doing for my mini swap partner and have a few other things in my mind that I am going to do too, just gotta wait for payday to get the materials for them :)

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I started working on my swap partner's gift already! I'm super excited about this! :grin:
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Well, I have my mini all planned out, but only like a third of my mega. That one is gonna take some thought. There's so much to work with!!!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Man, some of you guys ask strange questions! Always gives me a bit of a chuckle to wonder about your creative processes! :D

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

blackmageheart wrote:Man, some of you guys ask strange questions! Always gives me a bit of a chuckle to wonder about your creative processes! :D
Maybe keep a collection of the weirdest ones? And show us at the end? I'm curious now.
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com