Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

APR/MAY Challenge - Dragons!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: APR/MAY Challenge - Dragons!

Post by TigerLily »

BeadedImagination- OH MY GOSH I WANT THAT SO MUCH!!!

Yoshi is my favourite everything! I love it!

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Loving all the entries! Toni, I watched you make that quilt over on facebook. You are the magikz. :D

Here's my almost late sumbission - I was set back by not being able to get permission to use a sprite I wanted to, and had to go back to the drawing board... and wait for parts.
I present: Charizard is totally a dragon - yellow style, plus clock! The Pokeball goes around and around, too. :D
2014-06-01 01.39.54.jpg
2014-06-01 01.39.54.jpg (534.85 KiB) Viewed 5803 times
small video link to show the pokeball moving - fiancee just looked around and saw the finished thing, so ignore him lol. ;)
https://flic.kr/p/nwje3E

I do plan to do more with the canvas than just Charizard and the various balls, but I won't be able to get it finished nearly in time, since I have only vague ideas for it at the moment. ;) I'll definitely do a border of some description,and maybe another yellow version Pokemon, next to/coming out the other side of Charizard.
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

That is a cool idea for a clock!

Thanks for the kind words guys. :D I am loving everyone's entries. So excited to see so many!

no_need
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by no_need »

Aaaaand I've FINALLY finished my entry! I started this in the first week of April, and I have literally just completed it 10 minutes ago... But never mind, here is my Toothless plush!
rsz_img_20140531_231443.jpg
rsz_img_20140531_231443.jpg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
rsz_img_20140531_231523.jpg
rsz_img_20140531_231523.jpg (43.08 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
rsz_img_20140531_231637.jpg
rsz_img_20140531_231637.jpg (48.75 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
I started off with a pattern by Mostly Nerdy Crochet, but I changed a few things, including the shape of the head. Eventually, I'll make him a little plush fishie to nom :P

I was also working on another entry, but my workload recently has prevented me from completing it... But I'll just post it in my stitching thread when it is eventually done :)
Current projects: 'Heroes' sketch, experiments with surface embroidery.

"We have to build the republic of heaven where we are, because for us there is no elsewhere."
--Philip Pullman, The Amber Spyglass

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

That is awesome!! If I would have had time to participate this month, I definitely would have done something Toothless-related. Well done!

BeadedImagination
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by BeadedImagination »

TigerLily wrote:BeadedImagination- OH MY GOSH I WANT THAT SO MUCH!!!

Yoshi is my favourite everything! I love it!
I'm sure we could work something out lol. But really, thank you guys for the kind words, it still amazes me that people like what I do <3

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Toothless I love Toothless I want a Toothless!! Loving all the Charizards as well, you guys rock! And that quilt is da bomb! Awesome work this challenge!!!! :clapping:
~Steph~

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Awesome Toothless!

I will sort out the poll tomorrow as I have had a somewhat unusual day, sorry for delay!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...