Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Challenge Themes and Stuff

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
Post Reply
User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5651
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by blackmageheart »

Eliste wrote:I'd love to participate, but APRIL & may will be hectic. I really wanted to do it last time too, but this time of the year is always tricky with the end of the academic term.
So unlucky! I hope you can find time to join in, even if it's just to submit a design!
SunkistShiek wrote:Yes! I would love to do it! What kind of input are you looking for? The different sprites we'd be stitching?
Well, do you want to do a band sampler like we did before? If so, then we will need lots of bands to choose from and everyone is welcome to design some. They are quick and easy to stitch and the samplers all turned out very nicely before. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

User avatar
RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by RMDC »

I'm with Eliste - I might join in, but I'll be slowed down by the April-May school crunch. :(

Still, if we're doing one, I'm all in - especially since my SAL from before got lost in our last move. :cry:
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5651
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by blackmageheart »

RMDC wrote:I'm with Eliste - I might join in, but I'll be slowed down by the April-May school crunch. :(
It'll be like last time, doesn't matter if people aren't all done at the same time. It's just for fun!
RMDC wrote:my SAL from before got lost in our last move.
Oh no! ; ;
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

User avatar
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 am

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by QueenBex »

I don't know...

:blinky
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

User avatar
Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by Kareesh »

QueenBex wrote:I don't know...

:blinky
Do eeeet! It's fun!
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5651
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by blackmageheart »

QueenBex wrote:I don't know...

:blinky
You should join in if you can! It's such a nice break from stitching large projects - and the best thing is that each small part adds up to make something really cool! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

User avatar
LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Posts: 766
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

blackmageheart wrote:Well, do you want to do a band sampler like we did before? If so, then we will need lots of bands to choose from and everyone is welcome to design some. They are quick and easy to stitch and the samplers all turned out very nicely before. :)
I think it'd be cool if we could do it differently this time. Maybe blocks instead of bands?

User avatar
Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by Kareesh »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:
blackmageheart wrote:Well, do you want to do a band sampler like we did before? If so, then we will need lots of bands to choose from and everyone is welcome to design some. They are quick and easy to stitch and the samplers all turned out very nicely before. :)
I think it'd be cool if we could do it differently this time. Maybe blocks instead of bands?
Sort of like quilt squares. I love that idea. :D
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

User avatar
RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by RMDC »

Consider it thirded. :nod
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

User avatar
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 am

Re: Challenge Themes and Stuff

Post by QueenBex »

Small squares I hope
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Post Reply