Re: SEPT/OCT - Mini Swap 2013

Post by stitchingmama »

So I got my amazing gift from IzzyXIII :Mario It's a question mark block box:
Spoiler
questionbox.jpg
questionbox.jpg (145.35 KiB) Viewed 5785 times
questionbox2.jpg
questionbox2.jpg (189.96 KiB) Viewed 5785 times
I absolutely love it. I haven't decided what to use it for yet but it must get used. I'm thinking for jewelry or to hold my threads for whatever cross stitch project I'm working on (most of my projects max out at 12 colours). My four year old wants to steal it and thinks I should keep game cartridges in it.
@IzzyXIII you did a great job but I don't know how you ever had the patience to felt the inside because the corners are literally perfect.
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

I am so so so sorry to Petitcat for not posting this sooner. I received my lovely swap gifts (all the way from Denmark!!!) back in October sometime and I've kind of sucked at life lately, so I am just now getting to posting a picture.
Spoiler
I received a small stitch of Roll the snake from the NES game Snake, Rattle n' Roll, a bell pull with all sorts of Zelda items on it, some chocolate (which was all very delicious. Both my husband and I enjoyed it, thank you!), and some post cards with information about the area. I sincerely apologize for taking so long to post this or even letting you know they arrived safely. Didn't mean to cause any worry. I love all of it. I'm going to get a frame for my snake soon and the bell pull is hanging on a wall next to another lovely swap gift I received as I do not have any bells to attach it to :D

Also, I apologize to the person I am supposed to be sending to...I have finished and will be at the post office tomorrow to send your package. I do hope that once you receive your package, it will be worth the wait :nod

petitcat
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by petitcat »

:yahoo:

I'm so glad you liked the items, and that they arrived safely, it was fun to do them.

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

The satin stitching on that question block is grand!
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

Finally resorted to having my Mom take it to the post office for me. So swappee, it is in the mail!!
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

I got my swap gifts today! Thank you Linkismyhomeboy!!! They are AWESOME! It's hard to see the colors on the sides of the Deathly Hallows hanger, but LIMH used the colors of each Hogwarts House. The top is Hufflepuff with Black and Yellow, the right side is Slytherin with Silver Grey and Green, the left side is Gryffindor with Golden Yellow and Scarlet, and the bottom is Ravenclaw with Blue and a Bronzie Brown.

Swap Gifts.JPG
Swap Gifts.JPG (125.26 KiB) Viewed 5666 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Just waiting on a small group of people now!

I'd like to hear from the following people regarding their sending status:

CitrusOda
drdenman
DuckyBelkins
melissa7725
Philpepe

And the following people regarding their received status:

AgitatedMojo
Lunariah
CrystalRose
DuckyBelkins
johloh
melissa7725
willowtastic

I don't want to be mean or rude but I feel that enough time has elapsed and there is only so much leniency that I can show. Please contact me as soon as you can with an update!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

Yay!! I'm glad you like them! I am very super duper sorry they were so late. Enjoy them!! :)

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:Yay!! I'm glad you like them! I am very super duper sorry they were so late. Enjoy them!! :)

I love them, even the snarky one :) I thought it was funny and so did my son and husband! And don't be sorry!! I understand why they were late and I hope life stops being a bitch and lets you get back to enjoying the things you like again :)

celebriwen
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by celebriwen »

I still haven't got mine in the mail and I've been told it got sent ages ago.
Trying to contact the different companies delivering mail in Sweden, but according to their homepages they can't or have a very slim chance of tracing letters and packages from abroad... :cry:
I am Johnlocked...