FEB Challenge!! Bookmarks!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
Allycion
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: FEB Challenge!! Bookmarks!

Post by Allycion »

OMG I'm so sad panda right now...

I haven't been able to find my travel box since last weekend. My bookmark and dragon sampler are both in there. Got a call from my Great Aunt this morning and found out I left it in her car when we went out to eat sunday. She found it when she was unpacking her car after the drive back to florida!!! Oh NOes!! lol

Now I gotta wait for her to mail it back to me. Needless to say I won't have my bookmark done by the end of the month lol. But it's been fun doing it! Everyone elses has been so nice, I'm looking forward to the vote.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I don't think I'll be submitting one this month, I'm suffering from dermatitis on my hands and can't stitch :( I had a couple of ideas though so maybe I'll make em when my hands are better (and after the craft swap lol).

I love everyone's bookmarks and I liked the short challenge, perhaps there could be another one in the future? :D

Good luck & well done to everybody taking part! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

techno-ninja
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by techno-ninja »

blackmageheart wrote:I don't think I'll be submitting one this month, I'm suffering from dermatitis on my hands and can't stitch :( I had a couple of ideas though so maybe I'll make em when my hands are better (and after the craft swap lol).
Ouch :( i hope they get better soon

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

nintendophile wrote:But seriously, this is by far the friendliest, most supportive environment I've ever been in. Thank you, Sprite Stitch. :nod
I totally agree.

man, I'm having trouble finishing this bookmark in time. this is sad. an entire month and I can't even finish a bookmark. It's been a long time since I've done some real stitching. :cry:
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Ellentje
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Ellentje »

Ahh, and you were the first one to get started on the challenge.. I hope you find the time to finish it, I want to see where that ladder leads :grin:

mariio
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mariio »

nintendophile wrote:But seriously, this is by far the friendliest, most supportive environment I've ever been in. Thank you, Sprite Stitch. :nod
I am new here too, and I agree with you. :nod
Last edited by mariio on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mariio
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mariio »

Allycion wrote:yay!!! My first challenge lol. I spent most of the day today and all of yesterday working on this and am not quite done yet. It's going to end up being for my brother when it's done since he told me he would give me five bucks for it. Though the idea isn't originally mine I do have an original painting hanging in my bedroom that I painted some time last year and he's been begging me for it.

25 XP to the person who figures out what image comes next. lol
Spoiler
100_1790.JPG
It is a :gb , :atari , :NES ,or a controler
yay 25xp :banana

wait... Toiya55 all ready got it? :doh:
Nothing is stranger than the truth- Robert Riply

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

Ellentje wrote:Ahh, and you were the first one to get started on the challenge.. I hope you find the time to finish it, I want to see where that ladder leads :grin:
yeah I got it...one color to go, and two weekend days. no problem.
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Toiya55 »

wait... Toiya55 all ready got it? :doh:
Yep yep! I will share with you though ^_^ :grin:

Sakuradrops915
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Sakuradrops915 »

I'm loving all of these bookmarks!! They are fabulous...i had no time to do one though...I only bought enough floss for my Mario through the ages I'm working on. I'm being stingy with what I have so I can finish it and not have to go buy anymore for it >.< lol. Great job though guys!! You are all fantastic!!