Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

AUG - SEPT Challenge! Work in Silhouette!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
theBoz
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: AUG - SEPT Challenge! Work in Silhouette!

Post by theBoz »

jeala wrote:Boz! I love it! :D It's so cute, I love all the guys at the bottom as well!
THANKS! it's suposed to be a joke on western movies when the hero rides off into the sunset to some epic background music

mixe
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by mixe »

Oh wow! Everyone's projects look so great! You're all really inspiring (and intimidating!)

My submission is far from done, but I'm hoping to have lots of time to finish up this weekend, since it's Thanskgiving and I'll have an extra day away from the office.

I'm working on a scene from my absolute favorite RPG, Suikoden 2, although at the moment it just looks like a girl-shaped blob with really wonky legs.. LOL!
Spoiler

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

Oooh, Mixe! I can't wait to see that. Suikoden 2 really is an awesome game!

I'm nearly done with mine. . . I have little over half of one body left and some words. Then I'm DONE. I so want to be done with it. XD

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by nyami »

IMO Suikoden 1 was the best...but thats just me! lol

I should have mine done by tomorrow, just have two rows of background stitches to do and then framing! I'm so happy this is almost over so I can get back to stitching that baby announcement I was supposed to have done...a couple months ago.... yay!

Also everyone's looks great! You guys knock my project out of the water!

kelldandy
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by kelldandy »

mixe wrote:Oh wow! Everyone's projects look so great! You're all really inspiring (and intimidating!)

My submission is far from done, but I'm hoping to have lots of time to finish up this weekend, since it's Thanskgiving and I'll have an extra day away from the office.

I'm working on a scene from my absolute favorite RPG, Suikoden 2, although at the moment it just looks like a girl-shaped blob with really wonky legs.. LOL!
Spoiler

OMG, I am SO excited to see it. Suikoden 2 is my favorite game and I was just looking up ideas for a project. Good luck!

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

nyami wrote:IMO Suikoden 1 was the best...but thats just me! lol

I should have mine done by tomorrow, just have two rows of background stitches to do and then framing! I'm so happy this is almost over so I can get back to stitching that baby announcement I was supposed to have done...a couple months ago.... yay!

Also everyone's looks great! You guys knock my project out of the water!
Nyami, I'm LOVING the background, so I can't wait to see your finished project!

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by nyami »

Alright! My First Challenge Submission Completed! Started August 24, 2009 - Ended October 7,2009

Since I used plastic canvas I did some zig-zag stitches to cover up some of the blank space. I'll initial it when I get back home from vacation cuz I left all my color for the project at home...

On a side note, I really like using the plastic canvas but next time I'm going to try for the ornament look and cut out the picture and hang it up that way instead of trying to frame it. Framing will have to wait till I get home! Hope you all like it! (and it is a lil blurry at the bottom sorry..)

Spoiler
IMG_1574.JPG
IMG_1574.JPG (378.34 KiB) Viewed 4828 times

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

I love the zigzagged look! :D You did a great job with it. <33333333333

theBoz
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by theBoz »

SWEET! Chrono Trigger, best.........game.........EVER! :wiz

Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Pixel Stitches »

Awww, these projects all look so good!!! I can't wait to see everyone's completed :D

Nyami, I love your Chrono Trigger piece :nod The kitty is so cute, and the zig-zag design really looks cool :good: