Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Mega Baby Grow Duck Wily Select Screen

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
cakester
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Mega Baby Grow Duck Wily Select Screen

Post by cakester »

Hello, I've not been on here in a while and as such haven't commented much, there's been some really amazing stuff on here and I've been pretty poor on not commenting, I will rectify this.

Anyhoo, I've been working on this on and off for about 6 months now, but with the distractions of Little Big Planet, Fallout 3 and SF4 plus the fact that I'm quite a social creature this is as far as I've got.

Just incase you've no idea where this is from...
I already know that the bulk blue is gonna drive me nuts!

My girlfriend will be giving birth to our first child any day now so I will likely be spending more time at home and not on the PS3 so much so I'll have pleanty more time for stitchin'.
In preperation I've also made this.

and here's a close up...
I've made a couple of mistakes there but it's my first time stitching with waste canvas onto another material.

benjibot
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Mega Baby Grow Duck Wily Select Screen

Post by benjibot »

I very nearly put the same duck on one of the onesies I stitched but changed my mind at the last minute because it had so much white in it. As the onesies were white I didn't think it would work, but I can see that I was wrong.

Looks good to me. I've never been able to get perfectly straight stitches on stretchy fabric like this. That little footie pajama is cute. Maybe I should track down some of them if I decide to make any more stuff for babies.
Blog: Sorry Town, USA | Tweets: Twitter | Photos: Flickr | Sales: Etsy