Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Super Mario World Map WIP

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
yafashelli
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Super Mario World Map WIP

Post by yafashelli »

blackmageheart wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:54 pm
I had some time and fixed the spoiler myself (turned out some html needed tickling)

Should be all good now but let one of us know if there's some issues :)
Lol the last time I fooled with html was when I was a subscriber on livejournal. I think my age is showing. :tease:

Thanks for fixing it! :D

And yes, finish those WIPs because it's such a satisfying feeling!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Your project is looking great!!!

I'm LOVING Pattern Keeper!!! I'm finding myself stitching a lot faster!!! (hope more of my patterns are compatible with the upcoming update)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Daizeh
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Daizeh »

Hello sprite stitch community!

Wow, I did not expect this thread to have 55 pages by now.

It is I, op of this thread who posted the pattern and started this thing in 2011. Ever since, this monster of an unfinished project has haunted me. 11 years later, I'm glad to announce that I finally give up! I will never finish this, I am not even 1/8 of the way done, and I don't need this lying around any longer. I will even it out, so that it ends up being a nice, even, rectangular shape, and then I will deem it finished and hang it up.

From now on, I will only start projects that can be done in less than 20 hours.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Sometimes, it's better for us to give up on a project that's been floating around forever and do something else! Absolutely no shame in that whatsoever and I'm sure we've all been there!
Please come back and show us your finished piece, I'd love to see what you do with it anyway :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...