Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

All 493 Pokemon!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: All 493

Post by SephreniaMusic »

blackmageheart wrote:
K-ori2 wrote:That's actually exactly what I was thinking. It would be easiest and take up the least amount of space if I did it with Eevee in the middle and the evolutions in a circle.
I was going to do that myself some time ago, never got around to it cos of other stuff. I made this image back in 2007 ready to be made in to a pattern and never used it lol :
Spoiler
eevee-evo.bmp
Good work so far, looking forward to more!
I would so love to make that picture into a croostitch so if anyone makes a pattern I hope you post it :)

RenaeNaeMarie
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by RenaeNaeMarie »

SephreniaMusic wrote: I would so love to make that picture into a croostitch so if anyone makes a pattern I hope you post it :)
I threw it into KGChart when I first saw the image. I thought it would make a nice stitch too. So here's a rough pattern, I think it turned out pretty well.
eevee-evo.sth
(87.47 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Nice pattern! Personally I like a wide range of colours so I've made a pattern incase anyone else does as well :D
Eevee evo (L).sth
(62.41 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

RenaeNaeMarie
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by RenaeNaeMarie »

blackmageheart wrote:Nice pattern! Personally I like a wide range of colours so I've made a pattern incase anyone else does as well :D
Eevee evo (L).sth
Yeah I forgot to change the amount of colors from my last pattern! :blush:

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

It's beautiful. I'm so tempted to do this, and I don't even play Pokemon :D Might be the niece and nephews Christmas gift, they're crazy for Pokemon :tease:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

RenaeNaeMarie wrote:Yeah I forgot to change the amount of colors from my last pattern! :blush:
It's so easily done, especially when your mind's going "PATTERN! PATTERN! MUST MAKE PATTERN! AND FAAAAAAAAAST!!!" like mine does :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

vegangeekgirl
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by vegangeekgirl »

blackmageheart wrote:Nice pattern! Personally I like a wide range of colours so I've made a pattern incase anyone else does as well :D
Eevee evo (L).sth
That pattern is amazing! I woild love to have it on a shirt, but I guess it might be a tad to big for that?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

vegangeekgirl wrote:That pattern is amazing! I woild love to have it on a shirt, but I guess it might be a tad to big for that?
I guess it depends on the size of the shirt, lol. You could always stitch em closer together, or in a different arrangement. Anything is possible!! ^^

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

blackmageheart wrote:
vegangeekgirl wrote:That pattern is amazing! I woild love to have it on a shirt, but I guess it might be a tad to big for that?
I guess it depends on the size of the shirt, lol. You could always stitch em closer together, or in a different arrangement. Anything is possible!! ^^
I checked with the waste canvas we have, Vegangeekgirl is my sister, and it will be 35 cm = 13 inches so I'm thinking of making it on the back of a sweatshirt or on a jacket.

dragonfoxmem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by dragonfoxmem »

Big cheers to you. Look like there is another person who will do all 493 pokemon. You can look up my old posts that I have done in 2 years on and off.

I was doing the bug pokemon this summer, but I got distracted for like a month. I now got back to do more bug pokemon to close current summer project this month, although I may not do all bug pokemon in the time.

In October, I will finish rest of ghost pokemon. I will post my work later this month.