Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

My take on the Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Part II

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Parkie
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

My take on the Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Part II

Post by Parkie »

so if you go back through the forums you'll see Parkypants and the updates on there.... that is me! However, I ended up having to get a whole new Gmail account (I got locked out) and had to start afresh with everything! Anyway it's been a while since stitched anything but I am getting back into the Pokemon Community like collecting cards, playing the games etc... then I saw my piece in spare room doing nothing waiting for the day that I would come back to it.

Over the last couple of days I've finished off one of the patterns that I was working on and forgot how much it relaxed me! Plus it gives me something to do while the little one is asleep. In the the time that I lasted posted and now I've produced another future Pokemon trainer :)

Anyway here is the outline of Butterfree that I completed last night and hopefully later on today I'll be able to upload a picture of Metapod outline done as well. I like to jump between patterns or else I bored doing the same pattern over again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dztd5rxXQAEQepV.jpg:large

Sorry it's a Twitter link but the picture that I had didn't save properly and this is the only way I can think to add it in.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: My take on the Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Part II

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats on the new Pokemon trainer in your life!!!

Love seeing your work...always SO fun! And Butterfree is looking great!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: My take on the Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Part II

Post by blackmageheart »

Firehawke wrote:Congrats on the new Pokemon trainer in your life!!!

Love seeing your work...always SO fun! And Butterfree is looking great!
Totally echo this!

And...if you require access to your old account with your new email address, I'm pretty sure the system will let me change it for you - just let me know!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...