Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Tou's Game Projects

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
TouRyuu
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Tou's Game Projects

Post by TouRyuu »

Hi all!

I don't have many game-themed projects at the moment, but I figured I'd share what I do have [emoji14]

I just started this one last night. It's everybody's favorite Gentleman Inspector from Final Fantasy 14... Hildibrand!
Spoiler
This is on 16ct and will basically be big enough to hold a couple credit cards. I'm doing this one to make a pouch to hold my work parking and building passes. My old strap from my parking pass is giving out, and I'm afraid of losing the pass. I figure I'll line it with some fabric and stitch it together with the backstitch method used for biscornu, then also stitch up a strap for it. (I like to hold the strap and throw the pass at the sensor. It's very graceful, I'm sure.)
Spoiler
This is on a towel, though this picture is pretty old. It's Link to the Past's Link being chased by (and chasing) some cuccos. I haven't decided yet if I want to give it a background or just leave the characters by themselves, but I'm still working on the cuccos. It's on... 14ct I think? I'm shamelessly using a pattern I found somewhere on these forums (Cucco Attack) from a stitch along for the colors, along with a standalone sprite to help me get the stitches placed right right as individuals.
Spoiler
This is another towel, done on 16ct (maybe?). I just used a close-up of the White Mage sprite. It's also another old image, I've finished White Mage a long time ago, then couldn't decide what to put with it. I think I've come up with a solution recently of putting the classic blue window (a la SNES gen) as a background with the other FF1 character sprites along the width. I'll also have the cursor hand pointing to White Mage, as I'm planning to give this one to a friend who loves that character type. Now I just need to stop being lazy and make the pattern instead of just playing all the time!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Tou's Game Projects

Post by Firehawke »

These are all looking great! Have fun working on them!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson