Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Ilias Stitches Stuff

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Ilias
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Ilias Stitches Stuff

Post by Ilias »

Made this account a bit ago, but was waiting until I had something worth posting to post anything. Anyways

Tribal Eeveelutions (Colored)
Spoiler
Crappy image since I took it with a phone. Been working on that one for about a month. It was supposed to be a birthday present, buuuuut it's a wee bit late. So now it's just a present present whenever it gets done.

Mega Man 1-10 8 Bit Bosses
Spoiler
This one I've been working on for about four days. It's on 28 count fabric, done over 1 and using two strands. I went with two strands because I wanted to see absolutely no fabric between the stitches.

For both, I don't normally use tape on the edges of the fabric, but my Liquid Stitch has pulled a runner, so tape it is until I either find it or bother to buy some more.

I'll try to do weekly updates of these, since it's good motivation to actually get things done.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Ilias Stitches Stuff

Post by blackmageheart »

Welcome! :)

Some great stitching so far, hope you will keep updating the thread with pictures of your progress!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Those projects look super fun!

Can't wait for the next update!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Ilias
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ilias »

Weekly update. I'm taking a break from the Eevee one, as I was burning myself out on it a bit, so only the MM one this time.
Spoiler
The column I'm on right now is SUPER boring. So tedious. But I'll get through it and move on to more interesting parts.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It's looking great! What count Aida are you doing it on?
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Ilias
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ilias »

Firehawke wrote:It's looking great! What count Aida are you doing it on?
28 count, over 1. It's been slow going, as this is the smallest count I've worked on yet ( I typically stick to 14 and 18, depending on the project).

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Wow...that's talent! Good luck!

(anytime I've tried using 2x count aida, I've epic failed. Those who are able to do so get many, many, many gold stars in my book!)

robotcat
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by robotcat »

That Megaman is so tiny! I love it!

Jennuh
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Jennuh »

Very cool! I like the Megaman one. I'm actually doing the boss screen from Megaman X in cross stitch. :)
Image Image Image

Ilias
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ilias »

Jennuh wrote:Very cool! I like the Megaman one. I'm actually doing the boss screen from Megaman X in cross stitch. :)
I saw that. It's super cool. MMX was my first SNES game, and I played the living daylights out of it.