Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Duck Hunt

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Duck Hunt

Post by PaperRockScisorz »

It took me FOREVER to complete this because of school. But it's done now!! YAY!
Stitched on 14 count clear plastic canvas with full cross-stitches. 69x86 pixels

Thanks to the wonderful DoctorOctoroc over at PixelGasm for help with the pattern!!
"Keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you. Keep to that and you can do nothing wrong, which I realize is easier said than done." - House of Leaves
<3

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Duck Hunt

Post by LiquidKarma »

PRS, i know i already commented on Pixelgasm but this looks great!! Love the pattern!

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Thank you so much!!!
I could talk with Doc about sharing the pattern (or at least the sprite) if anyone is interested.
"Keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you. Keep to that and you can do nothing wrong, which I realize is easier said than done." - House of Leaves
<3

librebel
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by librebel »

I'd definitely put the pattern on my growing "to-do" list because I HATED that damn dog and always wanted to shoot the bugger.

Efrite
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Efrite »

Oh that's just awesome! I've always wanted to shoot that blasted dog! XDD
I'm back! ATK and all that foo..
Please PM Me if you have a Q on a post I made.

Holly

Post by Holly »

I know I said this before, but it looks so even and tidy. Cute concept, even cuter execution!

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

Efrite wrote:Oh that's just awesome! I've always wanted to shoot that blasted dog! XDD
Ahaha, I'm with you! Nice job on the stitching!

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Thanks again everyone!!
This is the first time I "anchored the floss" instead of using knots, and it really does help keep everything looking clean. It's also the first time I made a serious attempt to not let anything on the front get messed up in any way. I had to remove a few rows of stitches, and there was a lot of "un-stitching" done for this piece.

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you. I was quite excited to show everyone the finished product because i was really excited about the design.
<3

Shuko
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Shuko »

This is beautiful! :D I love it!

I never get tired of seeing that blasted dog get... er... blasted. xD This is one of the cleaner, more effective presentations of the idea, though. Kudos to you for thinking of it!

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Shuko wrote:This is beautiful! :D I love it!

I never get tired of seeing that blasted dog get... er... blasted. xD This is one of the cleaner, more effective presentations of the idea, though. Kudos to you for thinking of it!
Eeeeeek!!!! Thank you so very very much!!!

It took me so long to finish this, and you all are just making me feel wonderful about the end result.

*HUGS*
<3