Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Hi guys!

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Hi guys!

Post by blackmageheart »

Hey all! So so sorry I've not been around for a (looonnnng) while, I'm still having a lot of health problems and getting up to go internetting from computers hasn't been on my priority list. I've mostly been lying in bed/on the couch lately, and attempting to make cosplays when I've had energy as I had tix to a con - I've just got back today and since I'm still feeling fairly hyped I put my PC on to leave y'all a message :D

I'm gonna try to be around more, but as I have hospital & Dr appointments coming up in the next couple of weeks, it won't be every day. So behave yourselves while I'm not here! :D :D :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hi guys!

Post by Firehawke »

Glad you felt up to getting on for a little bit! You take care!!! Hugs and prayers!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Take care of yourself! I know how you feel about firing up the PC - most days I don't get that far either.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Hello again! Seems like an eternity ago that I made this post!

Since then, I've been diagnosed with colorectal cancer and I'm currently waiting to start treatment before I have surgery to remove it. I feel like I've not stitched anything for ages but since I have a lot of rest time coming up I'm planning to finish off some projects and start some new ones! And I've got my old netbook working too as extra entertainment :D
Hopefully that also means I will come and post here a bit more, but I hope you understand my absences too!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Oh no!!! I am SO sorry to hear that!!! Praying that all goes well...hugs!!!
Glad that you have stitching to work on while you rest and good things to distract you!
Take care!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Thank you :)

How's Momhawke doing these days?

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Mom says hi and sends hugs and prayers, too!!!

The MS and the heat aren't playing nicely together...and she broke a toe the day after her birthday :( But, she's trying her best to stay in good spirits, and has even gotten a little stitching in! She's also having to rest a lot...but we were able to get her a new kindle (old one was having major issues staying on and holding a charge) and our new phones have the mobile hotspot feature, so she's able to do whatever she wants to on a nice big screen! So yay for having fun stuff to do to keep her brain occupied!

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! Hope everything goes well!!!! Make sure to post pictures of some WIP and finished projects!! I love seeing everyone's stuff, since I haven't been doing anything remotely crafty lately.

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

Please keep us posted on how you are doing, blackmageheart! Prayers and well wishes from Maryland.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Hope you are doing okay! Hugs and prayers!