Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Anything goes!
Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Post by Firestarterr »

Firehawke wrote::sorry: Just so you guys know...I am taking a break from the game
Noooooo, I need friends to actually feed my addiction. Hope everything is ok

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks! It's called there's just SO MUCH going on right now in all aspects of my life and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed, so I'm taking a break from some different things. I'm needing to cut back on screen time, make sure I get enough/more sleep, and less irons in the fire.
You know how it goes :P

On a good note, when I get back to the game, it's connected to my myNintendo account, so I won't have lost anything that I've already collected.

Have fun with the rest of the Mario event...and the Fishing tourney, too!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

You're gonna miss the Fishing Tourney! :O

Nah but seriously, if you need to take a break from things you go ahead and do that. We all need breaks from things now and then!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

I've been pretty spotty with this game myself lately (all together now, let's say "WORKING LIFE!!"), but I did catch a bit of the Fishing Tourney and the Mario event. They've been doing a good job adding new events and things for this.