Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Hello !...

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hello !...

Post by blackmageheart »

La Ptite Bete wrote:ta puce va bien ? elle doit avoir grandi !!
Oui! Elle a 10 ans - trop adulte! :D

As for projects, creative or other...I haven't been working on a lot since I've been ill for about a month (again)
Starting to feel a little better, I think, so maybe I'll get some stuff out of the WIP Bag and work on those - don't feel up to starting something new just yet! :D :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

Firehawke wrote:
Yay, that's a LOT of projects, indeed !! :swoon:
I tried to find the HAED patterns you mentioned on their website, to see what they look like, but I can't find them :blush: [/awesome at searching]
You want to stitch ALL the epic pokemon patterns ? :shock: good grief !! How many hours does that need... hum. I guess you'd better not know :D
And Star Wars pattern ! that would be something my son would like, for sure :thumbsup:
Well... Like you said : So many projects, so little crafting time... that's also my big problem ! :secret
:clapping: Anyway, good luck with this huge, numerous, and great projects !! :good: GOGOGO !!!
I hope your energy is back now spring is here ! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see your pics too !!! :clap:
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

blackmageheart wrote:
Woaaaa... my son is 11... time flies !!
He's a big reader, he loves sciences, space, playing legos, building machines, inventing games, writing a novel (we started a 4 hands-written science-fiction novel this week lol) ; and thinking of a serious way to fund and build solar rockets (!). :tease: he's so smart, that sometimes we feel dumb when he talks to us ; and he's only 11... I wonder if I'll still be able to understand what he says to me in 10 years :blush: :D
And we also have a 5 years old (little) girl... who loves singing, dancing, dressing up like Disney princesses, playing with her Barbie dolls, acting like she is a cat, making Play-Doh food, and writing us love letters :good: (and throwing huge tantrums too :tomato: because she's a Drama Queen, after all).

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well for a whole month... :cry: I hope you're doing better now ?... does it happen to you often ?
That's a wise decvision ; I also got 2 WIP knits out of my bag recently ; I still have to finish them (both started... 2 years ago ?... 3 ?... :tomato: heeheehee)

I wish you both a great day, and week-end !!! ♥
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It's really dangerous to try and find anything on the HAED site...at least it is for me, because it always results in my wishlist growing :P
If you want to see all of the HAEDs I currently own (with links the theoretically are correct) and small bit of progress, click here! https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/p/haed.html

And yup...all of the Epic Pokemon patterns! It will take decades I am sure just because I have so many projects I'm working on :P Maybe if I can sit and remember to focus on it, I may finish Venusaur this week!

I did have a big burst of energy this past weekend thanks to some very dedicated stitching time (the 24 hours of stitching challenge and then my Church has a worldwide conference twice a year and the Spring conference was this past weekend...I always craft while I watch!)...I ended up finishing a page on 1 project and almost finishing another page on another one!

Hope you have a great week!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson