Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Hello !...

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hello !...

Post by blackmageheart »

La Ptite Bete wrote:The owlets grow up pretty fast... you have a little one too, if I'm not mistaken ? :-)
Not so little now - Ivy is 7! (She still has Cyril the squirrel-fox you made for her and loves it very much!)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

blackmageheart wrote:
La Ptite Bete wrote:The owlets grow up pretty fast... you have a little one too, if I'm not mistaken ? :-)
Not so little now - Ivy is 7! (She still has Cyril the squirrel-fox you made for her and loves it very much!)
Aaaaaw :-> awesome !!! I'm so happy she loves it !! ♥
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

:wave: Hey there, lovely Sprite Stitch community !!
3 years since I last posted here... :blush: (again)
How have you been ?? :banana
As for me... I'm doing good.
I haven't cross-stitched for yeaaaaars :sorry:
But I have been knitting a little !
And drawing...
I have a couple creative projects for this year...
Always MUCH more ideas, than spare time to actually accomplish anything, of course :grin:
I thought about you all many times those last few months... and wondered what has become of you ! so here am I. :hello:
What's up ?... what did I miss ?? :D
**big hugs all around**
My blog
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

So glad to see you on!!! How fun that you've been knitting and drawing!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

La Ptite Bete wrote::wave: Hey there, lovely Sprite Stitch community !!
OMG LA PTITE BETE!!!!

Je suis content de te revoir!! Je pensais à toi récemment, et te voila! Suis-je psychique?
Désolé pour mon francais, je n'ai pas pratiqué pendant un temps :D

Sprite Stitch is pretty quiet these days, but there are still some awesome people coming here regularly to show their work. I haven't really been stitching a lot either, but I'm getting back into it!
I'd love to see some of your knitting :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

:wave: Heyaaaa !!!

Sorry I haven't checked the forum for a while...
But not even one month, I'm improving !! :grin:
My own forum was down for a couple days, and I had troubles to fix it :club: we lost 2 months of data :sorry:
but since yesterday it seems to work again, so that's something :banana
I'm relieved, and I'll have a little more free time to spend on the Internet now :thumbsup:
Firehawke wrote:So glad to see you on!!! How fun that you've been knitting and drawing!
Yep !! This year I'll mostly draw (I think) ; I have a big drawing project...
concerning my favourite singer of all time [hint]
Apart from that, nothing too exciting. I'm knitting a long grey jacket, and a blue pullover (for myself) !
What about you ? how have you been ??
My blog
None.

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

blackmageheart wrote:
La Ptite Bete wrote::wave: Hey there, lovely Sprite Stitch community !!
OMG LA PTITE BETE!!!!

Je suis content de te revoir!! Je pensais à toi récemment, et te voila! Suis-je psychique?
Désolé pour mon francais, je n'ai pas pratiqué pendant un temps :D

Sprite Stitch is pretty quiet these days, but there are still some awesome people coming here regularly to show their work. I haven't really been stitching a lot either, but I'm getting back into it!
I'd love to see some of your knitting :D
Of course you are psychic !! :wiz you're a mage, after all !!
How are you doing ?? **big hugs** I missed reading you !!
I missed this place :cray: I often thought about you all... wondering if (hoping that) this lovely place still existed :Pray
Ton français est nickel !! :thumbsup:
Qu'est-ce que tu deviens ? des projets (créatifs, ou autres...) ? ta puce va bien ? elle doit avoir grandi !!

Read you soon !! :D
My blog
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Can't wait to see your projects, especially your drawing!!! And how fun that you are making something for yourself! :clap: And SO glad to hear that you were able to fix things on your forum (bummer about the lost data, though :( ) And yay for more free time on the internet!

As for me, I seem to be bouncing from project to project...and hoping to add 2 more to the mix soon...I'm doomed! :help:
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

Firehawke wrote:
Haha you sound so excited and positive about everything, that's so cool !! :clapping:
Thanks for the bunch of lovely words !!!
I certainly can relate... I have myself so many projects ! And so few time... I start a lot of things, and very few come to an end :blush:
What kind of projects do you have in mind ??
I'll try to post some things whenever I get there... I hope you are patient though, cuz I'm still only at some early 'ideation' stage for that one project :think:
My blog
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I have trouble finishing things myself...in part because I lose interest...or because they are just SO big it takes a really, really long time to finish them.

I just got another HAED pattern yesterday, bringing my total to 9. 5 are being worked on, 3 are being kitted up, and then the 1 I just got. Kitting up the Tenth Doctor Stained Glass and Grey Havens Stained Glass patterns from here. Also still working on Eleventh Doctor Stained Glass and have started Epic Pokemon Gen 1...and want to stitch all of them! Have a Star Wars pattern that I also need to kit up. I'm trying to finish up a blanket for me...and I just ordered myself a new cardigan pattern for work (the one I wear I knitted I don't know how long ago and it's pilling something bad...and it got washed with some items that gave off a lot of lint, which adds to its interestingness :P). Then I'm wanting to start making some more charity scarves and stitch up some granny squares for quick projects (and they may get turned into a charity blanket if the squares turn out okay). So many projects, so little crafting time (hoping that I will be more productive once Spring hits...Winter and what it sometimes does to me has zapped me of my energy, especially the last couple of weeks).

Can't wait to see some pics!!!