Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

D&D Elemental Evil

Anything goes!
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

D&D Elemental Evil

Post by QueenBex »

Starting up a new thread for the new adventure which I shall start updating here shortly.

For The Hoard of The Dragon Queen adventure that we'll be continuing in the next couple of weeks go here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15228&start=20
That's a good page to start.
Having a nostalgic moment reading those early posts! All those things I had no clue on and now understand. Although I still can forget to add certain stats to my rolls :P

As I have mentioned before I'll continue scribbling down an overview of each session after they finish, like I did before, but now I'll be writing it up into a special blog.

My new character is called Efran Warryn Brewmaker Calkas Millfire Foegol. A gnome ranger, a brewer. His constant companion Terry the dormouse.

New group;
I still have Rae as my DM (mainly as I asked her if I could stay with her)
Then 3 others that were in the other group, Phil, Tim, Adam and a guy I haven't met before, Nash.

A bit nervy I guess for having a mainly male group. But I kinda knew them as the other group guys. Only Adam I'm kinda ok with as he taught me dice masters and we play similar games and he comes to the drink and draw too, as well as bumping into him at the shop a lot too.

There were so many people at the character creation session we now have 3 groups. My friend Maya is DM for the third, and she did very well apparently, I'm really pleased about that. Though she does have a guy in her group who had come to two early sessions last time, first to foil Maya's excellent sneaky stealth by just walking up to the bad guy and then second to be another character and finish the session having joined the evil guys, infiltrating undercover, but he didn't come back so we had him join the evil side. So I'm not sure how she feels about that. She definitely wanted Adam in her group though, tried twice as the groups were forming, but Rae put her foot down. Adam is the crazy guy, his character became hero of Greenest and a gigantic tapestry of him naked was hung from the keep apparently.

So I have Efran
Nash has a Dwarf brewer (two brewers! Didn't expect that!) called Grimgut.
Adam has a human bard called Alinda, she's an ex-pirate.
Phil has a halfling rogue called Perrin.
Tim has a Genasi (one of the new races! There were gonna be some aaracocra guys, but they weren't allowed in this adventure) wizard called Ember.
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC