What is your favourite Animal?

Anything goes!
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

What is your favourite Animal?

Post by QueenBex »

What is your favourite animal?

Was going to suggest this for a poll but there is just way too many possible answers.

Mine is boring, a dog, all and any!!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Shazbang
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: What is your favourite Animal?

Post by Shazbang »

Tiger!
Always has been. They're just so beautiful and majestic! =D

But I guess if dragons were real they'd be a strong contender too =P
http://reeree6924.deviantart.com/

Current Projects:
- Dimensions Tiger Kit
- Disney Dreams Beauty and the Beast 5x7 kit (Up to the back stitching and french knots. Yuck.)
- Assorted small magnets to invade my fridge with

stitchingmama
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by stitchingmama »

Penguins, they're so ridiculous & cute. Someday I will visit a zoo where I can pet one. So if you read the news & see an article about a crazy lady who kidnapped a penguin you'll know my dream came true.
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

stitchingmama wrote:Penguins, they're so ridiculous & cute. Someday I will visit a zoo where I can pet one. So if you read the news & see an article about a crazy lady who kidnapped a penguin you'll know my dream came true.
Haha me too! Penguins are my favorite. If you ever travel to Hawaii (Maui), stay at the Grand Hyatt (or at least walk through the lobby). They have PENGUINS in the HOTEL LOBBY. They are African (warm-weather) penguins, but still awesome. And walking around. The hotel lobby.

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

funkymonkey wrote:
stitchingmama wrote:Penguins, they're so ridiculous & cute. Someday I will visit a zoo where I can pet one. So if you read the news & see an article about a crazy lady who kidnapped a penguin you'll know my dream came true.
Haha me too! Penguins are my favorite. If you ever travel to Hawaii (Maui), stay at the Grand Hyatt (or at least walk through the lobby). They have PENGUINS in the HOTEL LOBBY. They are African (warm-weather) penguins, but still awesome. And walking around. The hotel lobby.
I love penguins too! I actually got to take a tour at Sea World awhile ago, and at the very end, they let us pet a penguin. Since it was kind of expensive, I was the only one of my family to go, so I had to ask an elderly couple to take my picture as I petted it. Woo!
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

You wouldn't be the first...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... in-drunken

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... m-zoo.html
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I remember reading about a woman years ago who thought she was buying a pet penguin. She decked out a room in her house with a pool and a huge air con and got everything ready, but as was probably pretty obvious it was a scam. Poor woman!
My favourite animal... I think it's an otter. I like the nature documentaries that show the way otters crush shellfish by bashing them against rocks balanced on their chest. Aggressive little critters, but cute! I'm quite fond of foxes too though (word of advice though, don't look up pictures of 'foxes' on Google Images. I did that as a nine year old doing a school project... I now know the folly of my ways...)
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

Yurtle
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Yurtle »

Turtles! :)

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

I am a lover of all animals so I have a lot of favorites (and many of them change on a monthly basis...ie I get flashes where I want to learn, see, have computer background, etc of an animal for awhile and then I'll change it up again) but one animal that has remained a favorite throughout my life would be wolves. I have a shrine for them in my dining room (a curio cabinet full of wolf items) and my hubby tries to get me new wolf items every year. I have everything from statues to books to a life sized plushie, two lamps, my blanket, a rug, a bath towel, playing cards, and hair accessories.

My current second love are alphyn (a mythological heraldry animal) and maned wolves (they look like foxes on stilts!).

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

I love owls and hedgehogs !! :pac
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.