Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by Clarington »

QueenBex wrote:SKYRIM
HOW DID I NOT HAVE SKYRIM IN MY LIFE BEFORE NOW????

SKYRIM
Haha! It's so true. But it has sadly ruined me for other games. My reaction to everything I've played in the last two years has been "... but it's no Skyrim".
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Clarington wrote:
QueenBex wrote:SKYRIM
HOW DID I NOT HAVE SKYRIM IN MY LIFE BEFORE NOW????

SKYRIM
Haha! It's so true. But it has sadly ruined me for other games. My reaction to everything I've played in the last two years has been "... but it's no Skyrim".
And rightly so! Definitely my new favourite, there is so much to it! It's so beautiful and it's the only game that glitches like he'll and yet next day all is forgiven! Plus glitches are funny!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Been playing a lot of the xbone. I 100% Lego Jurassic World after about 3 weeks (not continuous playing but a lot of play the days I played). My friend and I have been separately but together playing the two Viva Pinata games from the Rare Replay pack and then moved on to start the Lego Marvel Superheroes game. We also checked out the new patch for Diablo 3 but it was a bit overhyped (although, I do have to say I only have two achievements left on it to 100% it so I should really play it more so I can finish it off).

I do want to say, the Rare Replay is amazing (barring that the really old Rare games on it are a pain in the ass to control). There are so many games I never got to play on there like Snake, Rattle, and Roll, Battletoads, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, the Banjokazooie series, and the Viva Pinata games. Also getting to play Conker again after so long (and the fact that the game wasn't mine so I spent more time watching it played than actually getting to play it the first time around).

Kittendumpling
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Kittendumpling »

I have a lot of ongoing games at the moment, but many haven't been touched in ages, so I'll stick to what I'm actively playing currently.

I'm playing Cinders on the PC, and Skyrim on the PS3 (for the 4th time, because I'm ALWAYS playing Skyrim).

I'm hoping to finish off Skyrim this week, then get back to The Last of Us.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Tried the demo version of Mega Mall Story over the weekend, so my mom got it for me on my Kindle while she was at the library today (no wifi at home). So I'm going to be playing some of that this week, I'm sure :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Season 4 of Diablo 3. Woo hoo!
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

If you haven't heard yet: Guild Wars 2 is now free to play! There's an expansion coming up (which you have to buy), and they've made the base game free to play for everyone now. I am definitely getting the expansion and can wholeheartedly recommend the game to anyone interested. I am not much of an MMO person, but really enjoy the exploration of the world and the way that spontaneous events allow you to join up with others in the spur of the moment to take down an impressive enemy or otherwise accomplish tasks.

If someone does start playing it and would like to meet up in-game, send me a PM!

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

I recently picked up Magicmaker from Steam on an impulse, and it's probably the best impulse buy I've had in a long time xD I've spent close to 4.5 hours playing it, and I just got it 4 days ago. It may not sound like much, but I'm normally happy if I can get up to an hour on my video games in a week. It is just so fantastically silly and simple but complex. You get to build spells with different components, and each level will normally take about 15-20 minutes to complete (at least, the beginner levels that I've beat xD). I managed to get it for $5, but I think that the regular price of $10 is pretty good for how much you can do.

My robe sets the ground on fire. 'Nuff said.

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

OMG I bought Yoshi''s Wooly World today and it is so stinkin' cute! It is pretty reminiscent of Yoshi's Island except without the baby lol My favorite part is the amiibo feature.
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

rockinwithrammstein wrote:OMG I bought Yoshi''s Wooly World today and it is so stinkin' cute! It is pretty reminiscent of Yoshi's Island except without the baby lol My favorite part is the amiibo feature.
YAY!! I just bought this and have all the colored yoshis! I'm super excited :D
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage