Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Katamari pattern request

video game related pattern requests...
Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Katamari pattern request

Post by Digitlanalog »

Hello! and thank you in advance for anyone even considering helping me out with this.
I'd like this to be about the size of the actual image if that makes sense.
I usually work on 18ct but maybe 16 would be better for this? I'm a bit indecisive, I apologize lol.
I was thinking around 25-30 colors max? give or take, I want it to look good but not be up to my knees in colors! :D
Spoiler
I'd like to make this for my sisters birthday in June, she loves katamari and miso soup, its perfect! ;D
Thank you again, and please, if you have any input let me know!

I've tried using KG and I'm a little scared of manually swapping colors around so I figured I'd just ask for this one rather than screw mine up. ;(

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”

katdun
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Katamari pattern request

Post by katdun »

It's not perfect, but I gave it a shot. I shrank it down to a quarter of the original size, because even on 18 count it would have been about 30" x 40" to go use the original size. :shock: The version I made has 26 colors and is 136 x 175 stitches, so it should end up being pretty close to 8" x 10" if you use the 18 count. I hope that's not too big. You could always use colored aida to cut down on the amount of stitches. The colors are all changeable, go with how you feel. What do you think?
Spoiler
Katamari Preview.jpg
Katamari Preview.jpg (23.3 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
Katamari.sth
(35.23 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Katamari.pdf
(783.99 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
Current Projects:
Pen Pals!
Sprite Stitch Swap!
Learning to crochet!

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Katamari pattern request

Post by Digitlanalog »

Thank you soo much! I'm going to give it a go and pull out the colors and take a look at them. =3 :clap:

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”