Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Digimon sprite request.

video game related pattern requests...
Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Digimon sprite request.

Post by Sheepish »

Since I have a surplus of black aida left over, I'd really like to start stitching some characters from my fav anime as a kid (please don't hit me, I know there are a lot of Pokemon fans on the forum). In the past I've just stitched looking at the sprite in paint or whatever, but these are too complex to do so comfortably, so I'd rather have a pattern and especially thread color #s as it's rather hard to eyeball and guess. I think I'll start with one of my favorites, Metalgreymon.

PDF please and thank you :)

http://fenrir.finalfantasyq.com/digimon ... eymon4.gif

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Digimon sprite request.

Post by Lord Libidan »

Not a pokemon fan, eh? Not sure I like where you're coming from...

Only joking! Sure I'll do it.
I don't know if you realised, but there is a line of light grey all around the sprite:
grey.png
grey.png (9.46 KiB) Viewed 4045 times
As a pokemon nerd I'm not quite sure if that was meant to be there or not... I put it in the pattern anyhows, but if you don't want it, just don't stitch it. I think its the only light grey in the whole thing too, so no need to buy an extra colour :D
metalgreymon.pdf
(496.57 KiB) Downloaded 682 times
EDIT: Also, how's that for fast? 10 Minute service :D

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

WOW, that was fast! Thank you thank you thank you! I knew about the outline, since it's going on to black I'll keep it.

Well... I do really like Pokemon, it's actually really funny, I like the Pokemon GAMES a lot more than any Digimon game I've played, but as far as the animes... I really loved the first season of Digimon (the second... not as much, but still) more than the Pokemon anime. It's better to say I really like both, but most people have a one or the other opinion.

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

Sheepish wrote:Well... I do really like Pokemon, it's actually really funny, I like the Pokemon GAMES a lot more than any Digimon game I've played, but as far as the animes... I really loved the first season of Digimon (the second... not as much, but still) more than the Pokemon anime. It's better to say I really like both, but most people have a one or the other opinion.
Actually I have to admit, I kinda like the first season of digimon, but Pokemon is way better. So I get your point. And some of the digimon look WAY cooler than some of the new pokemon...