Seasons of Yoshi

video game related pattern requests...
Lemming
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Seasons of Yoshi

Post by Lemming »

Hey,

I tried to come up with a pattern and also managed to arrange some sprites, but I can't seem to get reasonable colours when I put everything in KGchart. For example, yoshi is far too dark and goomba looks pink.

Could somebody help me please? :) I would like to stitch on 16 count aida and if possible there shouldn't be much more than 40 colours.

Btw, do you think the pattern looks nice otherwise?

Thank you :yoshi
Attachments
SeasonsofYoshi.png
SeasonsofYoshi.png (10.32 KiB) Viewed 2551 times

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Seasons of Yoshi

Post by Lord Libidan »

I quite it, its good to see people thinking of games a bit differently, instead of just doing a screenshot (Although I can hardly talk, I just finished one).
Anyway, colours wise, KGchart normally gets them about right, but displays them oddly, and if they don't there aren't many other pattern makers out there, so you kinda just have to wing it. However if you post up a pdf/kg chart of the pattern I'll check all the colours against my colour card to see if they are right, and tell you if you should change them for something else if they arent. :D

flora89200
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Seasons of Yoshi

Post by flora89200 »

Lemming wrote:
Wed May 18, 2011 5:26 am
Hey,

I tried to come up with a pattern and also managed to arrange some sprites, but I can't seem to get reasonable colours when I put everything in KGchart. For example, yoshi is far too dark and goomba looks pink.

Could somebody help me please? :) I would like to stitch on 16 count aida and if possible there shouldn't be much more than 40 colours.

Btw, do you think the pattern looks nice otherwise?

Thank you :yoshi
hello I just saw your post I know that it is now dated and I would like to know if you found the solution because I would be very interested in your file thank you :Luigi :Mario :mush