Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Kingdom Hearts Patterns

video game related pattern requests...
princesspimp81
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Kingdom Hearts Patterns

Post by princesspimp81 »

I am looking for cross stitch patterns of the different worlds in the Kingdom Hearts games. I bought two such patterns some time ago from an ebay seller who went out of business before I had the chance to buy the rest, so I only have the Wonderland and Nightmare Before Christmas themed world patterns. Does anyone know where I might find patterns for other worlds or know someone who makes patterns? Thanks :)

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Kingdom Hearts Patterns

Post by StitchPlease »

Are you looking for the logos? I found these from the GBA game that I can make into patterns if your interested.

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

princesspimp81
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by princesspimp81 »

Those are pretty fab, and I might be interested in some of them. I'm actually looking for patterns of the worlds though. I found a site that has a lot of them, but I don't know how to turn a picture into an cross stitch pattern. Like I said, I have two of the world's stitched already though I've lost the patterns. I'd like to have a complete set. Here is one of world pics to give you an idea. :moog
Attachments
beast castle.png
beast castle.png (127.09 KiB) Viewed 4150 times

Riibear
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Riibear »

ooooo I like that Halloween town one...would look cool on some black aida. hmmmmm..... :D