Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Need help designing pattern for fathers day gift.

video game related pattern requests...
Tiella
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Need help designing pattern for fathers day gift.

Post by Tiella »

So fathers day is a couple months away and since I am a stay at home mom and earn no money of my own I like to make handmade gifts, so I have started thinking about what to make. I have an idea and was hoping someone that is better at manipulating images might be able to help me. What I want is to make my husband a bookmark that says "Super Dad" but using the same font/idea of the nintendo logo, the bookmarks I am looking at are 30w x 120h and if it is possible I would like to do the "Super Dad" logo and have room at the ends to do a little mario mushroom and smiley star on either side.
Here is the logo. What do people think of this idea? Can it be done and if so can anyone lend me a hand pretty pweese?
Attachments
1415991-nintendo_logo_super.jpg
1415991-nintendo_logo_super.jpg (10.41 KiB) Viewed 3533 times

mandiekins
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Need help designing pattern for fathers day gift.

Post by mandiekins »

well hun i manipulated to what you wanted. but i didn't put it through the KG program, so you would have to do that for yourself cause i have no idea how to use it as of yet. but here you go and i hope you like it.Image

Tiella
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Tiella »

Wow! Thanks so much! I can easily put it through KG stitch myself and will even post the pattern in case other people are wanting to make this too. Just have to wait till later this afternoon when my husband isn't sitting right next to me =P

mandiekins
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by mandiekins »

haha! no problem. :D