Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

The last guardian trico request

video game related pattern requests...
Ephel
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

The last guardian trico request

Post by Ephel »

I absolutely adore Trico and had an absolutely wonderful time playing The Last Guardian so I was hoping this image could be turned into a pattern. I'd like for it to be a bit larger, 300 or so stitches, or more if necessary to show all the detail. As many colors as needed and I'd prefer 16 or 18 count, higher counts are hard for me to work on.

Please and thank you! :D

https://www.deviantart.com/arcipello/ar ... -618059271
Attachments
the_last_guardian_by_arcipello_da7z5l3-pre.jpg

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: The last guardian trico request

Post by blackmageheart »

Awww, I love Trico!

I've tried a pattern out for you - it's the size of the image, 302x400. I've not reduced colours but PCStitch set it at 288, which I can reduce for you if necessary.

Here's a preview of the pattern:
Spoiler
TLG_Trico_PR.png
And a PAT & colour PDF:
TLG Trico (PR).PAT
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 608 times
TLG Trico (PR).pdf
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 646 times
Please let me know if I can make any changes or tweak the pattern for you!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Ephel
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Ephel »

Wow that is a lot of colors! Definitely wasn't excepting that much haha. I took a look at the pattern, 72 of the colors are under 10 stitches which might be largely in part to the boy having a lot on him. Would you be able to reduce it to 230 colors or around there so it still looks good but so I dont need to buy thread for 1 or 2 stitches?

I really appreciate you helping me with the patterns, whenever I try it just confuses and frustrates me haha. So thank you so much!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I can, but what I think I'll do is manually edit it so that they end up as similar colours that are elsewhere in the pattern. I don't trust PCStitch to fully complete that job! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...